Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals game thread April 18th

Max with a walk and then gives up a 2 run jack to the 9 hitter...a guy who had 4 home runs last year. 2-1.

That's ok if the offense can't get to this Sanchez joker and bust out with a bunch of runs then they don't deserve to win anyway.

He throws 2 or 3 of those a game unfortunately they never get fouled off...they always seem to get pounded...

Max needs a wow pitch. Like when batters are expecting JV fastball and he throws his 12-6 curve and we all say wow..

Prince safe at first because Sanchez drops the ball trying to cover the first base.

His wow pitch is his slider. When it does what it is supposed to in has such vicious downward snap that I swear I hear the air scream for mercy. Unfortunately, when it DOESN'T break it gets hit 500 feet.

His wow pitch is his slider. When it does what it is supposed to in has such vicious downward snap that I swear I hear the air scream for mercy. Unfortunately, when it DOESN'T break it gets hit 500 feet.

Maybe I'm missing it because it seems his slider gets hit a lot..

Back