Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 17

Are you serious? He allowed the tying run and loaded the bases. The last two outs were on line drives..

Yes, I'm serious. He loaded the bases and then didn't give up the go ahead run. I choose not to complain about every single aspect of this team. You keep doing you.

Lmao. If those line drives werent right at someone, this would be a 8-5 deficit. If anything, the defense deserves the props there. But thats cool. Didnt know if it was sarcasm or not.

Last edited:
Those 3 runs came in 2 games that he came in with runners on 2nd and 3rd with no outs and 1st and 3rd with no outs. Coming in to face 1 batter is a totally different deal.

Rondon in to face one batter? I'm missing/forgetting if this scenario had 2 outs already.

but with the posting, you're right about those inherited runners in a couple of games.

Last edited:
Maybe Miggy will see some pitches to start the 9th since Prince is having a good night.

6 games up and give away the division? You know Sheed since you did mention that you hate rooting for this team I have to ask... why do you watch every game and follow the team closely? Nobody is holding a gun to your head...

Go Tigers.....

Rondon in to face one batter? I'm missing/forgetting if this scenario had 2 outs already.

but with the posting, you're right about those inherited runneres in a couple of games.
I was assuming they were never gonna bring him in to face Butler with 1 out.

yep as if on cue squeezed on pitch four in that at bat with perez.
fu ump.

Back