Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 17

Bonafacio and Getz are our worst enemies. One of them will win this game for KC right here.

If Detroit loses, even by 1, they can't really blame it on that one play. They've been trying to give this game away every inning.

If Detroit loses, even by 1, they can't really blame it on that one play. They've been trying to give this game away every inning.

I disagree. A win is a win. If the Royals dont score here, it should be a win for Det.. but it wont be.

I disagree. A win is a win. If the Royals dont score here, it should be a win for Det.. but it wont be.
Not saying it wasn't a bad call. Just saying that they've blown 3 leads since then and are lucky they haven't given up 10 runs tonight.

Thankyou Miggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigers Win 6 - 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah groove him a 3-1 pitch. I can't believe how stupid teams are. Walk him and then they have to take him out of the game.

Back