Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 17

Was watching a movie on PPV with my girl, was following the box score, but missed most of the game. Movie ended, I turned the game on in the top of the 9th 1 on no outs. I missed a heckuva game, but got to see the best part.

Miggy is just crazy, hasn't been swinging the bat all that well for a few games and is still hobbled. Opposite field shot walkoff against a guy he was 0-7 against. You cannot pitch to him by the book, throw the book out, better off walking him on 4 pitches.

Glad KC is disappointed tonight. They were definitely enjoying those tying runs, and they knew they had a freebie from the umps.

I'm going to the rubber match tommorrow, please don't let Bruce Chen shut us down, no over swinging bats inside out, inside out, wait for it...Tia

I love Iglesias' reaction. He's like a little kid out there just having the time of his life with a bunch of new friends.

Lmao I know. It's so messed up, man. I stepped out the first time, Prince homers. Step out again, Cabby homers to win the game. Dude.. I don't know what to do haha.

That used to happen to me to, it'll eventually pass. Lol

Is it me or did it seem kind a huge weight was lifted off fielders shoulders with that homer

So who gets the managerial W on the record tonight? Smoker or fat daddy? How does that work when managers are ejected just out of curiosity

Being a Spartan fan is relevant here because........?

Okay, Luthey...I go to thplain' it to you...

It's just too bad there was nobody on base. He's a hunt for the RBI championship. is beyond a doubt the most absurd and ridiculous response anybody could have had to what happened.

It was a joke.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get it.

Is it me or did it seem kind a huge weight was lifted off fielders shoulders with that homer

I feel like his situation going public may have helped him a bit. Or maybe he realized that helping his team win is a good way to forget about your troubles.

Okay, Luthey...I go to thplain' it to you...

It's just too bad there was nobody on base. He's a hunt for the RBI championship. is beyond a doubt the most absurd and ridiculous response anybody could have had to what happened.

It was a joke.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get it.
I'm a Spartan and I got it...

****!

Back