Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 6

how did it cost a run.

Should have said potentially cost us a run....either way I am tired of watching guys run home on contact and get thrown out by 10 feet. We do it all the time and it's stupid.

bdtay71 said:
how did it cost a run.

Should have said potentially cost us a run....either way I am tired of watching guys run home on contact and get thrown out by 10 feet. We do it all the time and it's stupid.

Lamont could make them wait until the ball is passed the infielder.

tigers99888 said:
mjsb2 said:
Raburns throwing error had no effect on the game.

The runs would have scored either way.
Whatever dude.. I think it would have been a clean inning had it not been for the stupid throw...

The next guy hit it off the wall. Which is why JV had 3 earned runs.

f me....i leave from work and JV turns into PC and we can bring home guys at 2nd and 3rd with 0 out -.-

Lamont could make them wait until the ball is passed the infielder.

Yeah, that was something I learned in Little League for crying out loud. Plus it looked like the infield was playing halfway in and V-Mart has a piano on his back. The Tigers should never employ the contact play....which I hate anyway.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
tigers99888 said:
Whatever dude.. I think it would have been a clean inning had it not been for the stupid throw...

The next guy hit it off the wall. Which is why JV had 3 earned runs.
And you don't think having to endure an error(let's call it what it is) had anything to do with it?

Even if we win this game and the Indians lose, this day wills till have sucked.

Unless Vmart has a light sprain only, and is out less then a week.

But does not sound good.

mhughes0021 said:
for some reason i have the feeling we need an insurance run.
I actually agree, but who knows.. Maybe Valverde is totally lights out for once..

tigers99888 said:
mhughes0021 said:
for some reason i have the feeling we need an insurance run.
I actually agree, but who knows.. Maybe Valverde is totally lights out for once..

For once. The guys perfect.

Freaking Jim Leyland should be fired for not pinch runner Victor...

Back