Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread September 1

Tigers 6th inning,

Avila with a hustle double to left,

Peralta grounds to third and the fielder throws it away wild and down the rightfield line and Avila scores, single and E5,

tie game,

Raburn pinch hit for by Santiago, sacrifice bunt pitcher fields and throws to first Jhonny to third,

Cringe pinch hit for by Betemit, fouls it back, in the dirt, fouled back, swings and misses,

Jackson takes a curve outside, fastball way inside, strike call on the corner, tagged deep to left for a homerun, Unbelievable!!!!

Tigers lead 8 - 6, How about that!!

Magglio check swing strike, curve strike call, check swing strike gets away from the catcher and he gets to first, pinch runner is Kelly,

Young waits throw to first, takes low, fastball strike call, throw to first, again and close, again, fly to right and he runs into the railing with the catch,

Tigers lead 8 - 6.

The Tigers first 2 run lead in this series.

As I type this this Malky leads off the inning with a double.

At this point I will settle for getting out of the inning tied, I don't like the looks of this.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":kom44jbi]Now we can forget the idea that Coke is a superstud.

Because of 1 bad inning?[/quote:kom44jbi]

Its not like he's been smoking for two months. He's had a nice 2-3 weeks. He needs to get lefties out.

Back