Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread August 13

I'm going to start drinking now so I can quit being so pissed tonight

Last edited:
Max_Scherzer with six strikeouts tonight has extended his streak of at least five or more K's to begin the season to 24 game.

These are the Tigers we saw earlier in the year when they were dreadfully underachieving. Absolutely no business potentially losing a series to Chicago.

What's there to say about Prince? Dead weight with a bloated contract. Stick a fucking machete in him.

Fielder chases out of the zone against a guy that walks nearly as many as he k's,
small sample be damned,

Glimmer of hope, Miami takes the lead in the 10..watch KC come back and win in the bottom anyway

Iglasias and Infante are a sick double play combo. The ball is in Jose's glove and out of it faster than any player I've ever seen.

I am really pissed off with fielder I would like to see his ass benched for a few games to get his head right

I would like to see it as well but he is all about his consecutive games played streak. Needs a twisted ankle or something.

Back