Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread August 13

dung green light on a 3 and 0 skies a foul pop,

Veras gets cement shoes konerko to ground out,

Damn I got up for 10 seconds with Dunn up 3-0 in the count assuming the worst come back and the inning is over...sweet!

We
Can
Not
Lose
This
Game

And if prince is having personal issues, then that's all the more reason to give him some time off

Last edited:
Jackson's pitch was the slider before the one he k'd on,

Hunter chases a slider way outside,

Miggy fouls a slider, same location, ball, grounder up the middle hits the pitcher,

well that sucked,

Benoit or Rondon to force it to extras.

we had better not let them walk off. i dont think i can take 3 walkoff losses in 5 games.

facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Started this road trip 4-0, 1-3 since (1-4 if we lose tonight). Hope the team isn't going to an extended funk right now. They look listless.

Started this road trip 4-0, 1-3 since (1-4 if we lose tonight). Hope the team isn't going to an extended funk right now. They look listless.

Seems like over the last couple of years the Tigers follow every really hot streak with a cold one.

OK, let's all rip on Prince some more, it will make the chances of him hitting a long HR much much better.

I've heard he clips his toenails at the dining room table, and leaves the bathroom sink full of hair.

Last edited:
Could have very easly been bases loaded with 1 out, dude cashed ball 4, 30 seconds later inning over, offense has been hot garbage tonight, that guy that needs some time off due up to start the 10th, frankly I'll be surprised if he doesn't hit one finally here with as much shit as I've given him tonight

Back