Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread Oct. 14

Wow Swisher almost made up for his boneheaded plays yesterday, but the Umps stole it from him.

Hmm, Lefty....Garcia PH?

Omar, if you are going to range off that far on an outfielder with a good arm, you might as well just keep going. We were given a big gift there.

Not sure how the ump missed that call. I thought he might have been out of position...he was looking right at it.

We've been on the good side of several bad calls. I'll take it!

they say the call all even out in the end, almost glad we got hosed so many times early this year that were cashing in now.

paybacks for yesterday's balls/strikes

according to brooksbaseball pettite had five balls called strikes and ZERO strikes called balls.

Fister had one ball called a strike and SEVEN strikes called balls.

now I know strikezones are a tricky thing but that's pretty blatant.

Man, 2 days in a row Garcia late as hell on a pitch but manages to get it into RF.

2-0!

Keep it up!

Man, lot of the guys that many of the posters of this board don't even think should be on the team are carrying us!!! Attaboy Garcia!!!

Back