Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

Gets aroid anyway on a 4th strike,

Verlander with 76 pitches and 8 strikeouts,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

this game is making me too nervous! we really need a few more runs...even with verlander on the mound, i dont feel comfortable with only a 1 run lead.

manchild98 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Wow, I have never heard anyone get booed at CoPa as bad as Arod.

The Yankee crowd booed him pretty good yesterday too. Nobody likes him.

Yea, but even A.J. Pierzinski didn't get it this bad, unless people just get tired of booing him cause we see him so many times.

Verlander should go 8 in this one. If we can tack on one more run I'll feel pretty good heading to the ninth.

Spockmaster said:
this game is making me too nervous! we really need a few more runs...even with verlander on the mound, i dont feel comfortable with only a 1 run lead.

if we go to the bullpen we'll definitely need more runs

Strike 3 called in the same damn spot as ball 1 was. LOL

Spockmaster said:

How the F am I supposed to go to sleep? Between yesterday's Tiger and Lion's game and now tonight's game.

what a bunt by don kelly! wait a minute, did don kelly just lay down an awesome bunt?!?!

Don freakin Kelly.....

Santiago + Kelly = WS!
tongue.png

Back