Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

I picked Inge to be a major factor tonight...not hall of fame, not totally clutch cargo, but in playoffs he does get keeked up.

I am geeked too.

I told you Don Kelly would get a big hit...I didn't think it would be a dribbler. 4-2.

OK I take back saying it was premature to pull Maggs, cause no fucking way he scores on that.

Props to you Mr. Smokes.

ahahahahahaha, all i saw on gameday was "don kelly singles on bunt ground ball to fatass".

Don Kelly, bunting wizard.

manchild98 said:
Spockmaster said:
this game is making me too nervous! we really need a few more runs...even with verlander on the mound, i dont feel comfortable with only a 1 run lead.

How the F am I supposed to go to sleep? Between yesterday's Tiger and Lion's game and now tonight's game.

im supposed to get up in afew hours for work but not gonna happen. ill just stay up and then go to work

kalinesboy said:
I picked Inge to be a major factor tonight...not hall of fame, not totally clutch cargo, but in playoffs he does get keeked up.

I am geeked too.

If that will stretch, it's my new pc wallpaper.

MI_Thumb said:
OK I take back saying it was premature to pull Maggs, cause no fucking way he scores on that.

Props to you Mr. Smokes.

He's on tonight, no doubt about that.

Who said Santiago would come up big and Kelly would do something too?

Back