Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Wow, why was he swinging at that? Another chance wasted to tack on more runs

4 walks, not one of them has come around to score.

Fucking pathetic.

Need to start putting some runs on the board against this scrub.

Put Inge in if benemit is just going to swing at everything in the dirt. good gawd almighty that was horrible wilson

That...was horrible....Wilson, just horrible.

Move Kelly to 3rd and bring Maggs in.

Tigers 4th inning,

Martinez 3 and 0, strike call, drilled deep to right for a homerun,

no-hitter gone,

2 - 1,

Kelly takes high, ground foul, grounder to second,

why do they do this shit talking while the Tigers are up, FU TBS,

Peralta takes a curve low, fastball high is tomahawked and lines a double down the left field line,

Avila curve outside, curve strike call, fastball high fouled back, curve on the corner strike call, mini slump,

Betemit ground foul, swings at shit low gets away from catcher and Peralta to third on the wild pitch, chases shit curve inside,

ffburnett with 61 pitches.

mjsb2 said:
4 walks, not one of them has come around to score.

Fucking pathetic.

Need to start putting some runs on the board against this scrub.
hence why ive got a bad feeling about this game...we wasted a ton of walks the last 2 days, we arent gonna keep winning if we keep doing that.

Figures that I was delayed enough to miss seeing my pick to click VMarts homer, thought that I could get all my shopping errands run after "rush hour" and before the start of the game..nope!!

Heard about the Granderson catch with bases loaded in the first, and the Jackson miss that resulted in 2 runs.

Can anyone tell me whether he should have caught the ball?

Back