Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Porcello 5th inning,

ffmartin grounds a single under Peralta's glove again?

ffgardner single to left, pos,

jeter bunts it back to Porcello and he spins and throws to Betemit at third for an out great play all around,

FU TBS,

f'ngranderson lines to the right field wall and run scores,

another sinker up,

cano is walked intentionally bases loaded,

Jones out to talk,

Perry and Coke warming up,

aroid fly to Jackson for a sac fly runner to third,

4 - 1,

teixeira called strike three,

Porcello with 73 pitches.

We need to rally big, need a huge bat-a-round inning.

And we need it right now.

Couldn't figure out how the Yankees won so many games this season, they are a damn good team, and we can't have any crappy pitching performances for even an inning or two against them whatsoever.

Let's be honest here, the SP has not been great this series other than Scherzer and most of JV..

Really need to get a couple here. Don't want them to get into the back end of their pen with the lead

Honestly, we need to get this twat, Burnett, out of the game. I can't stand looking at him. It just pisses me off more and more every time I look at him and realize that we have only scored 1 run off of the tool.

I still have good vibes about this game. I feel a huge inning coming up for the Tigers.

tigers99888 said:
Let's be honest here, the SP has not been great this series other than Scherzer and most of JV..

i thought fister looked good, other than the 6th inning...

gowings2004 said:
tigers99888 said:

i thought fister looked good, other than the 6th inning...
I give his start a mulligan due to unusual circumstances..

We've got four innings left before Rivera......and Santiago just killed this rally. Fuck.

Back