Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Damn Kelly might have got a BB instead of striking out, had he not tried to bunt?

Announcer just said failed to move runner into scoring position. WTF? I thought second was a scoring position. LOL

Turok said:
Damn Kelly might have got a BB instead of striking out, had he not tried to bunt?
this. honestly, why bunt? hes already on 2nd and hes the fastest guy on the team! i am mystified by leyland's obsession with giving up outs.

another K with a guy in scoring position....fuck were bad at the plate...again...and again....and again...

Cmon Cabrera.

We need you here.

God dammit, a fucking intentional walk.

Time to make them pay V-Mart.

i was at class, how many opportunities have we wasted so far tonight? i know kelly (!!!!) and DY hit homers.

What are they swinging at? Offense has been a HUGE letdown this series so far. JV and Scherzer are the reason for this game 5 because our lineup has been largely inept on the whole.

This guy doesn't need help, we have been chasing bad pitches tonight. Ok VMart, make them pay for the ibb.

Crap two strikeouts, and Jackson hasn't budged from second base.

Back