Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Tigers 5th inning,

Jackson full count, golfs a broken bat liner to left and hustles a double out of it,

Kelly trys a bunt foul, dumb bunt high pitch is fouled back thankfully, shows bunt again with 2 strikes low and away, shows again and low and away again, changeup low full count, fastball fouled back, swings and miss fastball off the corner, shyt,

Young fastball fly is foul down the right field line, fly down right is fouled, shit swing at a low pitch and Tigers keep getting themselves out on pitches that are not strikes,

Cabrera is getting walked,

Martinez has to take the bull by the horns and lift the team, and he does line drive single and Jackson scores,

Tigers lead 3 - 0,

and the TBS play by play announcer is so sad and terse,

Magglio takes a high fastball, holds his swing again, strike call on/off the outside corner, fastaball fouled back, swings and misses a slow curve low,

Tigers lead 3 - 0.

Krisced sakes mugs that ball was 10 f'en ft outside!

sorry but all these swings at bad pitches just annoy me to no end.

Fister coming back out?

I'm worried Max won't be sharp in relief.

I like Fister to face Jeter, then Coke to go against the lefties. 1-2-3 inning allowing Scherzer to pitch the next two innings, then Beniot/Valverde?

MI_Thumb said:
Fister coming back out?

I'm worried Max won't be sharp in relief.

Totally.... Than again i'm worried about everything in this game with the season on the line.

Magglio '11 playoffs is not anywhere near the Magglio '06 playoffs....sigh.

I am glad Fister is back out there but he needs to be on a short leash. Nice quick out.

Back