Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Fister still out there, Kelly goes to Right Field, Inge to third base,

jeter first pitch grounder to Inge,

f'n granderson curve breaks inside, fastball for a strike, curve is a can of corn to Young,

cano big curve breaks low, fastball tailing away is fouled back, fastball high, fastball lined foul, Fuck'n homerun he was all over it Shit,

Tigers lead 3 - 1,

and the TBS slurp fest begins,

arod ground ball back over the mound and Santiago races over and makes a nice play and throws him out,

Fister with 92 pitches,

Tigers lead 3 - 1.

All the more reason I was nervous about bringing in Scherzer to face the thumpers.

Loota fly balls from a GB pitcher, I'd hate to see a fly-ball pitcher tonight.

Well what were the odds of shutting out one of the highest-scoring teams in the Yanks in the final game of a postseason series anyway?

I know we've all notice it but the call on that home run, thy made it sound like the shot heard around the world. Holy crap.

Avila has brought absolutely nothing to the table, he needs to step it the fuck up quickly

cc is still wild, if the Tigers would be a little more patient I think they could get some walks. His pc is already over 30.

Back