Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

i would let Fister get through at least Teixeira. Rest of the guys Scherzer can handle without much threat of a HR.

^^^ wow you two sure became cutthroat fast.

Not like he was the best Catcher in the AL this year or anything....

I agree C.C has been wild.. All the more a wtf moment to why he's getting these outs..

swing and miss, swing and miss, K K K, swing and miss, good gaaawd it's like a line up full of benemits

See ya later Fat Ass..Soriano coming on 2 innings early. Risky move by Girardi

I honestly have no clue who to bring in the 6th, pick your poison.. Everyone but Benoit and Valverde have been garbage in relief..

MI_Thumb said:
^^^ wow you two sure became cutthroat fast.

Not like he was the best Catcher in the AL this year or anything....

fast?? its been the entire series? fast would be a game.

TigerMud said:
swing and miss, swing and miss, K K K, swing and miss, good gaaawd it's like a line up full of benemits

Remember when he came over and was actually productive for a week or two? Then he stopped hitting and of course his fielding is abysmal. It basically looked like he was actively trying to lose game 4 all on his own.

Id bring in Scherzer, I trust him more than Ryan Perry or Al right now.

Soriano now coming in, jeesh how many pitchers do they have left?

Scherzer for one inning and Benoit for 2 is Dickerson/Price's guess.

Back