Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

This offense is a joke relative to the way the Yanks are pitching.. Win or not, unless they go bombs away for 4 or more runs.

mjsb2 said:
Another fucking DP for Santiago.

I hope to see a lot less of him in the ALCS should we hold the lead.

His defense has been stellar though.

Good gawd Ramon how many DPs has he hit into this series?

It seems like a dozen.

:(

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:
The entire series has been 4 and 1/2 games...as opposed to 162.

So yea, FAST.
I'll totally eat crow with A1 sauce if he hits a game winning bomb or granny..

hes not hitting .300 like he did during the year either or else i wouldnt be complaining
laugh.png

What is TBS gonna say when Detroit closes this out? Are they still gonna talk about the Yankees?

dpinsea said:
What is TBS gonna say when Detroit closes this out? Are they still gonna talk about the Yankees?

I think they just plan to keep saying they won and hope it somehow becomes true. lol

Scherzer does have RP experience, so that's a plus.

Just don't walk anybody and he'll be fine.

jdbaker1 said:
I am a little nervous about Max here. Hope I am wrong.

Face it, we're all pretty nervous about everything right now. That's not going to change until this game is over.

I hope Max can take it to Benoit, don't want to see Coke. Get the leadoff man damnit.

Back