Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

MI_Thumb said:
^^^ wow you two sure became cutthroat fast.

Not like he was the best Catcher in the AL this year or anything....

No shit right, damn give the guy a chance.

mhughes0021 said:
MI_Thumb said:
^^^ wow you two sure became cutthroat fast.

Not like he was the best Catcher in the AL this year or anything....

fast?? its been the entire series? fast would be a game.

The entire series has been 4 and 1/2 games...as opposed to 162.

So yea, FAST.

So Scherzer going to start the 6th?

Hopefully he can hold them for 2 IP.

I feel pretty confident in Benoit, Valverde scares the hell out of me but he should be able to get the job done.

MI_Thumb said:
mhughes0021 said:
fast?? its been the entire series? fast would be a game.

The entire series has been 4 and 1/2 games...as opposed to 162.

So yea, FAST.
I'll totally eat crow with A1 sauce if he hits a game winning bomb or granny..

Man, this crew really does talk about the Yankees and the ways they are going to climb back into this game all the time....wtf?

Did TBS just spend five minutes explaining why the strikezone graphic doesn't work? THEN DON'T USE IT!

goddamnit, ANOTHER DP. our team is just completely full of fail offensively this series aside from that one game. ugh.

Another fucking DP for Santiago.

I hope to see a lot less of him in the ALCS should we hold the lead.

Tigers 6th inning,

Avila 2 and 2, swings and misses a changeup,

do these scumbags ever talk about the Tigers between batters, smarmy face verducci another pos,

Peralta takes outside, again, high fly foul down left, swings and misses a high fastball, doesn't chase low, again for a walk,

ritardi out to make another pitching change,

Santiago takes outside, throw to first, fly down left is foul, throw to first and Ramon grounds a low pitch to second for a double play,

f'n unreal,

Tigers lead 3 - 1.

ramon slaps one off the ground and GIDP this is so aggravating can someone please some how get a message to the clubhouse to stop swinging at so much fucking crap!! damit all to hell!

What is with our lineup? Seriously?

Man I wish Boesch was healthy. Having a big lefty bat available would be nice.

other than the CC game santiago has been atrocious at the plate.

what's that like 4 GIDP in this series?

Back