Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

My wife had the nerve to interrupt me during the Swisher at bat. Wtf. Should we drive seperately or take a group car to the hospital.

MI_Thumb said:
jdbaker1 said:
Even if Benoit gets out of this not sure if he can pitch the 8th, too many pitches this inning. WTF was JL thinking.

Season on the line, what the fuck would we be saving him for?

Not saving him, how many outings has he thrown 30ish pitches. I guess you don't have much of a choice though.

tigers99888 said:
Pitching has been stellar for 7 innings.. THis offense needs to fucking do something.. I'm serious, it's pathetic how much pitching has carried this team throughout the wins in this series.. THe bats have been consistently shit the entire series..

I said it earlier...17 runs in 5 games, Verlander pitches once and you have a chance to win a series and 2 games at Yankee stadium.

i dont feel good about plating any more runs with robertson and likely rivera coming up. im gonna die of stress.

Miggy has to do something here....he has to take charge...

Back