Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Spockmaster said:
aww cmon, you could have crushed that one vmart!

I won't criticize him since he's such a good hitter, but he has taken a lot of good pitches in this series.

How big is that runner we didn't get in from 3rd with 1 out earlier. Yanks have done it as well though.

wow, horrible 3-1 swing. miggy and vmart have barely been there this series.

oh geez, valverde might come out for the 8th? not a good idea imo.

Damn a pop-up by V-Mart. Looking like cardiacs all around coming up

There was a part of me who wanted to see us win this Game 3-2 with CC giving up the winning run....but I don't think I can take it. This is just too much stress.

Tigers 8th inning,

Cabrera takes a curve low, fastball outside, cutter fouled back, fuck swings and misses a fastball, again,

Martinez takes a fastball high, fastball strike call, curve in the dirt, fastball low, fastball popped foul to catcher,

Inge fastball on/off the corner strike call, curve is low, grounder to short,

6 more outs,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

THis offense deserves to lose.. If the Tigers win this, they better give the pitching a sponge bath.. Absolutely dreadful..

Jesus the bats are dead.....We need some serious pitching here.

Very, very disappointed in the Tigers' mostly putrid offense in this series.

Cmon Inge, don't surprise me.

9 fucking outs......that's all I ask for, I'd like them to all be consecutive.

tigers have been mud at the plate since the fifth.

not even good at bats for the most part either.

Back