Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Spockmaster said:
this offense has been downright offensive this series. even if we win tonight, we gotta pick it up vs the rangers or it will be a short series...and not in a good way.
I honestly think the winner of this series gets possibly bombed by the Rangers.. Napoli and Beltre are playing all world now..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Benoit and then Valverde will have to shut them out, the Tigers are just not hitting.

Barring a miracle, they are likely done hitting for whatever happens during the rest of this game.

We need the Yankees to follow suit.

Wow as much as we're complaining....we have left 6 on base, Yankees have left 10

MI_Thumb said:
Wow as much as we're complaining....we have left 6 on base, Yankees have left 10

Well yeah but fuck them, the yankees i mean.

tigers99888 said:
Spockmaster said:
this offense has been downright offensive this series. even if we win tonight, we gotta pick it up vs the rangers or it will be a short series...and not in a good way.
I honestly think the winner of this series gets possibly bombed by the Rangers.. Napoli and Beltre are playing all world now..

They certainly will have to play better than they are now. I have to think the bats will wake up for either team.

Back