Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Is Inge watching or playing? I don't know that he could've made that play but jesus dude look interested.

Good thing I'm sitting down....cause my legs just turned to jello

Benoit 8th inning,

pos posada fastball fouled back, again, changeup grounder up the middle and Peralta moves over has it and throws to Cabrera in time,

5 more outs,

ffmartin fastball fouled back, swings and misses a slider tailing away, changeup is a strike but this f'n ump won't call it, die ump, fastball high, Benoit now with 30 pitches, fastball high again full count, another slider called strike three beauty of a pitch,

4 more outs,

f'n gardner fastball called strike, fastball high, fastball swings and misses, fastball fouled back, f'n ground ball past cringe just stood there,

jeter fly to right all the way to the wall and Kelly catches it,

WOW,

3 more outs,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

Fucking A, alright guys we did what we were supposed to do. Get the ball to Valverde for the save.

Back