Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

HOLY SHIT!!!! my heart skipped a couple of beats!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! lets get some more runs

looks like valverde will get his chance to back up his talk earlier

What are the chances that Valverde doesn't give me a heart attack. No chance he goes 1-2-3. Seriously, I wonder how many people are showing up to ERs in the Detroit area with chest pain.

Holy shit that was fucking close....

But not enough, thankfully.

cant we just get 6 runs in the 9th.... please.... everyone on the roster is due.

Score some godamn runs and don't kill everyone on this board Tigers!

Well....Valverde was a huge reason for us being here. We live our we die by his hand. Here we go............

I'm perfectly calm.. I already have some booze ready if the Tigers happen to blow it.. So good either way.. LOL!!!

Yeah this by far is worse then a damn stress test. My wife just went to get the BP machine to make sure I don't kick over lmao.

All you guys with your insides churning and your heart racing, so is this old farts, what helps is having the mute on when the yankees are up,

This game thread is so great and long, I will go through afterwards, and will really enjoy if our Tigers can hold on and win.

Back