Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 5 Thread Oct. 6

Tigers 9th inning,

Avila grounds a cutter in down first base hits the bag and out,

Peralta first pitch pops to first,

Santiago takes a strike, again, cutter in on his fists and he grounds to third,

3 more outs,

Tigers lead 3 - 2.

Batten down the hatches, put the women and kids to bed.....it's about to go nuclear

3 outs, just 3 more outs to go.

But what a big 3 outs they are.

Please Valverde, don't make it interesting.

that's all for the Offensive O, i'm just going to get up and pace back and forth now

Well here we go guys guess its fitting after the season he has had and the smack talk. Here's to hopefully a 1-2-3 inning. No matter what happens its been nice knowing all of you lmao.

So it comes down to this, I just KNEW that Valverde was gonna have to come in to pitch the 9th in a tight game and posted as much in his "popping off" thread.

I just went to my kitchen and got a potato for luck....

and I don;t believe in that shit.

Either way this is poetic justice, Valverde opens his mouth to the media and then he is standing on the round in the 9th with a 1 run lead.

Back