Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trey Burke announcement Sunday

But ....if Burke is leaving as everyone thinks, and Yahoo! "leaks" information confirming this news (per sources) just before the announcement ...doesn't it make you wonder if perhaps he's really staying?!

Because if Yahoo! hadn't leaked any "breaking news" and I hadn't bothered to check the board this morning, I'd just assume he's leaving.

just saw all the bball guys at a development event including trey (was from 11-12:45).. it was for donors for endowed scholarshp funds and athletes - sat next to jenny ryan, also had a hockey freshman, and 5th year wrestler at our table

BTN stream messed up

ffrom twitter:
s

• Burke: It has always been my dream as a kid to play in the NBA. Now that it is here, I am fortunate and blessed.

Expand

• BREAKING: Trey Burke has declared for the NBA Draft and forgoes his remaining eligibility at Michigan.

Burke: After coming so close to winning a national championship and not being able to continue playing with these guys is really tough.

Michigan Basketball@umichbball 43s
Burke: This season, how we came together is incredible. We love each other on and off the court

Beilein: He brought competitive greatness to this team. He showed the freshman how to work hard with out the coaches having to tell them.

Beilein: He came in at a very important time, as we all know that not having a point guard is like going into a season without a quarterback

You're kidding, right?

You really thought there was another possibility?

Hey until the say they are leaving he was still a Wolverine.. You just never know..
With insurance policy's, and other things you just can never tell whats going to happen..

i think burke did think about it, like i said he was at this brunch thing i was at, i think he likes his teammates from reading and hearing the coaches speak,

i am sure leaving his teammates/friends is always tough especially since he is also shy but he will always be part of history here

Well with him leaving the dominoes could have just started.. That is my big fear.. That they all go...

i think burke did think about it, like i said he was at this brunch thing i was at, i think he likes his teammates from reading and hearing the coaches speak,

i am sure leaving his teammates/friends is always tough especially since he is also shy but he will always be part of history here

Dang, now I'm wishing I had gone to the wooden award again.

Beilein: We are still gaining information on the other 3 players. It will all happen in due time.
Burke: I can't sit up here and say that this decision was easy, but it was the best decision for me
Burke: At the end of the day, it will come down the what the other guys feel is the best decision for them, not because I'm not coming back.

Hey until the say they are leaving he was still a Wolverine.. You just never know..
With insurance policy's, and other things you just can never tell whats going to happen..

Yeah, until they announce the numbers, I never know that I haven't won the lottery.

Even though I haven't bought a ticket.

Back