Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump's VP selection

. . . says the elitist.

Dudes would you both quit crapping all over this thread?

I have been making some very funny posts, the humor of which is I'm afraid getting diluted by the contentiousness of your backs and forths.

but wait... "not his best work"??? he's done better work?

Joanie Loves Chachi? Charles in Charge? Zapped? WTF, dude.

I'm going with Tinsel on this one. Not many lines in that video, but delivered better.

You posted almost no facts, Bob, maybe that's why you seem so angry.

He are are the exact facts I posted on this thread.
So now your calling me a liar lol..

Rudolph Giuliani said and that Clinton wanted open borders.
Its been fact checkled and its a lie.

Trump lied about being in the vetting process about the GOP having the convention in Cleveland. He did not . It's been fact checked and is fact. They picked Cleveland 2 years ago.

Trumps wife did in fact take from Michelle Obama's speech and only a moron to think otherwise.

Oh I also posted on here That Colorado delegates walked out on this thread .
Maybe they didn't So tell me what facts I misrepresented ?

Last edited:

Trump lied about being in the vetting process about the GOP having the convention in Cleveland. He did not . It's been fact checked and is fact. They picked Cleveland 2 years ago.

Trumps wife did in fact take from Michelle Obama's speech and only a Moran to think otherwise.

What is a moran?

Trumps wife did in fact take from Michelle Obama's speech and only a moron to think otherwise.

LOL, see what you did there Bob. You were perfectly willing to repeat what it looked like we already agreed to about lying at conventions, except that it wasn't Trump's wife that did that, but why let real facts get into your angry rants? I was referring to this so called fact, and it is this stupidity that makes you look angry.

Plus you are perfectly willing to call someone a "moran" when you mis-stated the actual fact.

So, read my response slowly - I am the one who seems angry to you? Really?!?

Maybe they didn't
So tell me what facts I misrepresented ?

They did walk out, along with some of the VA delegation after a refusal to hold a roll call.

LOL, see what you did there Bob. You were perfectly willing to repeat what it looked like we already agreed to about lying at conventions, except that it wasn't Trump's wife that did that, but why let real facts get into your angry rants? I was referring to this so called fact, and it is this stupidity that makes you look angry.

Plus you are perfectly willing to call someone a "moran" when you mis-stated the actual fact.

So, read my response slowly - I am the one who seems angry to you? Really?!?

You guys are angry all the time .
Stop deflecting like you guys always do. So Trumps wife did not palgerize lol.. I disagree which is is hard for some of you guys to understand on this board . But it's ok you guys can go after my misspellings. God knows I can't fix all my mistakes on here . Nothing I said is either angry or misrepresented except by some on here. But go ahead disagree.

What is a moran?

Excellent common mispelling.
moran.jpg

I have heard this morning that Melania told Matt Lauer she wrote the speech herself, but the Trump camp is walking back from that today.

The opening day preliminaries were good, but I think America is now ready for the gunfight out in the streets between the Black Panthers and the white supremacists.

Last edited:
The Trump campaign now wants to pin the plagiarism on Clinton. They need to reorganize better and be more focused . Heck didn't Obama use someones else words during campaign. This probably won't hurt them if they act right but it still looks bad.

She probably did write the speech...then the campaign got hold of it and "re-worded" it. They had to put the same BS that every politician spews..."hard work, integrity, family, respect, generations, children". It's all BS!

You guys are angry all the time .
Stop deflecting like you guys always do. So Trumps wife did not palgerize lol.. I disagree which is is hard for some of you guys to understand on this board . But it's ok you guys can go after my misspellings. God knows I can't fix all my mistakes on here . Nothing I said is either angry or misrepresented except by some on here. But go ahead disagree.

A few things:
1) Deflecting is your modus operandi also, so why would you expect anything different from people who respond to you?
2) When you present your opinion as fact, as you are want to do (more often than actually providing facts), or you present it in such a way that mis-states the actual factual information, you are going to get called on it.

Just like if you go on the attack, and attempt to call people moron's, but then you misspell or goof the grammar of the attack, you will get grief from that too.

In a stupid internet argument, which this obviously is, you expected more?

. . . and now for everyone else.

Definition of anger - a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.

OK, I admit, by that definition I am angry, but then so are many of you. Just call me angry man - if it makes you feel better - it really bothers me less than most things. Doesn't mean I am any less correct or under control.

Dudes would you both quit crapping all over this thread?

I have been making some very funny posts, the humor of which is I'm afraid getting diluted by the contentiousness of your backs and forths.

You crap all over my stupid arguments all the time. You deserve what you get. :*)

A few things:
1) Deflecting is your modus operandi also, so why would you expect anything different from people who respond to you?
2) When you present your opinion as fact, as you are want to do (more often than actually providing facts), or you present it in such a way that mis-states the actual factual information, you are going to get called on it.

Just like if you go on the attack, and attempt to call people moron's, but then you misspell or goof the grammar of the attack, you will get grief from that too.

In a stupid internet argument, which this obviously is, you expected more?

. . . and now for everyone else.

Definition of anger - a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrath; ire.

OK, I admit, by that definition I am angry, but then so are many of you. Just call me angry man - if it makes you feel better - it really bothers me less than most things. Doesn't mean I am any less correct or under control.

I didn't deflect anthing and as a matter of fact I brought the same thing up like you said so that is complete bull about deflecting but go ahead keep thinking that . I never said YOU were a Moron I used it in a blanket statement on Trump's wifes speech but I guess I needed to be more clear in my use of the word Moran, I mean moron!!! I have been pretty darn consistsant on my views on this board since it's inception. Not sure what I am deflecting but whatever. Lol..

Back