Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Urban Meyer finally stops lying to everyone

packersfantheo

and accepts the Ohio job. I hated him before, now I probably hate him more than any person in the world. I would love to see him and Coach Hoke get in a fist fight.

lol Herbie just compared the Ohio to the Yankees. Come on man!

wheels002 said:
lol Herbie just compared the Ohio to the Yankees. Come on man!

HA! I was just about to type this and he also compared the expectations to Bama saying Bama and Ohio* are the only two schools with high expectations.

Give me a break. I hope he does to their program what Bitch Rod did to ours.

Herbie drank some major Buckeye Kool-Aide this am. It's almost funny.

0-3 vs Michigan and zero recruiting ties in the state of Ohio. Sure we'll take all of you're pro style players. You can take the slot ninjas and Fl boys you want.. This sounds familiar...

2 things helped the Tressel years in Ohio. First he cheated where and when he could at every turn. Second was the RR years at U of M. I have total faith that Hoke and Mattison can take him out. After all Mattison knows Urbans offense better than anyone.

OK now Robert Smith just said Meyer is the savior for the B10. Give me a fucking break.

That's funny since Michigan is the only team with a dominant record vs the SEC..................wait a minute, apparently from what i've read, Nebraska is 19-4-1 against the SEC....WoW!!!

wheels002 said:
OK now Robert Smith just said Meyer is the savior for the B10. Give me a fucking break.
Those same clowns said Rich Rodriguez's offense was going to shred the B1G.

wheels002 said:

Did he see how many players were arrested at Florida while Meyer was there? Good luck controlling em' Urban. You'll need it.

Knowing Hoke as soon as it became official that urban was the coach he got a big smile on his face and thought game on. Hoke wants Ohio to be good he wants to compete against the best of the best. And he believes he can out recruit Urban and I believe he can as well.

They all lie, and Meyer had no reason to do it. Not like he was taking his team to a BCS bowl, he was just getting rode by Spielman in the both!

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]0-3 vs Michigan and zero recruiting ties in the state of Ohio. Sure we'll take all of you're pro style players. You can take the slot ninjas and Fl boys you want.. This sounds familiar...
Zero recruiting ties to the State of Ohio?

Urban Meyer and Ohio:
Grew up in Ohio
Played DB at Cincinatti
Coached a season at St. X in Cincy (High School)
Assistant for two seasons at Ohio State
Head Coach two years at Bowling Green

He was also an assistant for four seasons at Notre Dame which has historically recruited the Cincy area.

Plus it appears Fickell, who was a primary recruiter under Tressel, will remain on staff in some capacity. I don't think Ohio ties are going to be a problem which is funny because Urban Meyer was not my first choice.

Back