Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What are you crazy kids up to now a days?

I'd tell ya, but i've been drinking too much and have no memory of anything.

Look what the motherfuckin cat dragged in.

Still wearing your Stu Douglass jersey?

When i went to Crisler Center it was like i was in a brand new arena. It was hard to imagine it the way it was just a year before. They did awesome work. Now if they could just get hot water in the bathrooms, they'd be all set.

When i went to Crisler Center it was like i was in a brand new arena. It was hard to imagine it the way it was just a year before. They did awesome work. Now if they could just get hot water in the bathrooms, they'd be all set.

Why are you trying to take a shower at Crisler??

Do they still let you stand there in your yellow shirt and bounce up and down and go "uh-uh-uh-uh-uh" when the visiting team has the basketball with the rest of those other goofs?"

pretty crazy how many posters have been posting here (and back at ESPNsucks) long enough to have had some posters get into and graduate from Michigan and for others to get married, have kids, have additional kids, move, get new jobs, lose old jobs, suffer family ordeals and witness the transition from Carr to RichRod to Hoke .....

Fuckin' A -- Go Blue!!!

pretty crazy how many posters have been posting here (and back at ESPNsucks) long enough to have had some posters get into and graduate from Michigan and for others to get married, have kids, have additional kids, move, get new jobs, lose old jobs, suffer family ordeals and witness the transition from Carr to RichRod to Hoke .....

Fuckin' A -- Go Blue!!!

We've got "Stayin' Power!"

Ha yeah its been a bit...but I'm good just sticking around UofM as long as possible with grad school now ha how about you?

Living the dream bro! Glad to see you posting. I was afraid something bar happened to you. Didn't you quit posting on a bet? I remember you quit cold turkey.

Oh you know it...although I hated him I should have bought one cause GRIII is my favorite player now ha

I don't know man, that salute he did after the dunk on Thursday was totally uncalled for. He definitely could end up being a solid player but he really needs to get his emotions in check. What a hot dog...

Back