Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Where the heck is winter?

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
I had a redline bat that has BB's in it. Always thought it would be cool if the bat broke in half after a hit.

For the life of me I can't remember what my bat was called. It was something "Core"....I just can't remember and it's pissing me off lol.

douche core?

Maize&Cheese304 said:

I don't think it was that, that's a fairly new one right? It was something along those lines. I can't remember if it was made by Easton or Louisville slugger.

Jever4321 said:
Hickory bat too heavy for ya MB?...

I actually wish we all used wooden bats. Those were way more fun to use - but just not competitive enough with the aluminum bats. I like the way they "crack" rather than "ding".

I'm sorry for calling you a pussy, that is a bit harsh.

Besides, what you are already has a name. You're a Gaper.

TheVictors03 said:

lol, now you're insulting my skiing skills?

TheVictors03 said:

were you drinking? I thought you sounded kinda drunk.

Otherwise I was thinking, "Wow, M&B09 has really gotten under Vic's skin."

Back