Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WikiLeaks revealing how scummy the DNC is

Clinton sanders pundits bickering with each other on fox..oh such a Beautiful thing

Last edited:
Trump supporters have to be giddy. Bernie supporters may just hand him the elections.

Sure hope so. I don't get giddy though nov is still a long ways off and it's still possible we end up in world war either way, not that there isn't all ready one on going as is..

Last edited:
Sure hope so. I don't get giddy though nov is still a long ways off and it's still possible we end up in world war either way, not that there isn't all ready one on going as is..

Not me , and like Silverman said over tuning Citizens Untied is paramount to getting some money out of politics. Plus we do not need 30 + more years of right wing supreme court decsions. Yeah my guess is next president will get 2 or 3 appointments and we do not need nitwit Drumpf picking them.

Didn't the Dnc aplogise ?

what difference does that make? to my knowledge the DNC isn't the group blaming the russians - the first person I heard that from was Hillary, who had no idea the DNC was in the bag for her - hahahaha

Not me , and like Silverman said over tuning Citizens Untied is paramount to getting some money out of politics. Plus we do not need 30 + more years of right wing supreme court decsions. Yeah my guess is next president will get 2 or 3 appointments and we do not need nitwit Drumpf picking them.

Thier postion, past support on free trade deals and current support for tpp looms large for the Clinton Kaine camp

Not down with tpp Obama, nope trump trainers and sanders supporters alike get it

Encore gif ... but it seems to consistently apply. And poor Hillary. Such a noble person deserves better.

tumblr_mqm0qbH01O1r3vs52o1_500.gif

I never said that Hillary was my favorite, she has problems but these scandals aren't really scandals. if you don't like her, focus on policy or issues that you disagree with. the GOP and their anti Hillary Super PAC's have had her in their crosshairs for 8 years.

Thier postion, past support on free trade deals and current support for tpp looms large for the Clinton Kaine camp

Not down with tpp Obama, nope trump trainers and sanders supporters alike get it

Citizens united I guess you like that terrible decision then ? Sanders will move Clinton far enough on trade. No way I want DT picking any justices. Hopefully enough people will see through Trump's reality show.

Citizens united I guess you like that terrible decision then ? Sanders will move Clinton far enough on trade. No way I want DT picking any justices. Hopefully enough people will see through Trump's reality show.

I have zero confidence sanders will move her on trade, and a lot of confidence she'll say one thing and then do what Wall Street tells her.. I don't have any major issues with trump picking justices.

I have zero confidence sanders will move her on trade, and a lot of confidence she'll say one thing and then do what Wall Street tells her.. I don't have any major issues with trump picking justices.

Yikes.
Again a trumps mentor was Joe McCarthy right hand man Roy Cohen.he was eventually disbarred. Trump is a heluvav guy lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-roy-cohn.html?_r=0

No way I want Trump picking justices. Clinton probably want even pick a damn liberal to the court anyway according to some.

Yikes.
Again a trumps mentor was Joe McCarthy right hand man Roy Cohen.he was eventually disbarred. Trump is a heluvav guy lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us/politics/donald-trump-roy-cohn.html?_r=0

No way I want Trump picking justices. Clinton probably want even pick a damn liberal to the court anyway according to some.

Has anyone on this board said that they want Trump appointing justices? with the nuclear codes? as commander in chief? meeting with foreign leaders?

Back