Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wisconsin Got Fucked

wlvrnstlr4life

QB runs to middle of field and sets team up for the game winning field goal with 18 seconds left and an ASU linebacker is on the ball and won't get up(should be delay of game penalty), he finally gets up and then the ref tells the o-line to wait so he can set the ball and never sets it. The time runs out and the refs run off the field. The dumb fucking Wisconsin coach just stares at them and does nothing. I wouldn't let the fuckers leave. In that situation I am not letting those refs leave that fucking field. Unbelievable to say the least.

In the end, Wisconsin should have never put themselves in that situation. ASU is a shit team and it never should have come down like that. Just another garbage Big Ten defense that can't guard the pass.

i just saw the recap video, and i have to disagree wholeheartedly. the wisky QB never put his knee down from what i saw and the ASU player should have been credited with a fumble recovery. i guess the refs considered him to have "given up his body" on the play though, so call let's call that part a wash. the refs set the ball but wisky was totally not realizing the clock was still ticking. why? that's a bad on the coaches as well as the QB. ref sets the ball and the QB then realizes there is 2 seconds left, but his players are no where near position to do anything.

the entire thing was a Charlie Foxtrot by wisky.

as much as i prefer BIG teams to win OOC, they screwed themselves.

i just saw the recap video, and i have to disagree wholeheartedly. the wisky QB never put his knee down from what i saw and the ASU player should have been credited with a fumble recovery. i guess the refs considered him to have "given up his body" on the play though, so call let's call that part a wash. the refs set the ball but wisky was totally not realizing the clock was still ticking. why? that's a bad on the coaches as well as the QB. ref sets the ball and the QB then realizes there is 2 seconds left, but his players are no where near position to do anything.

The refs never set the ball. The Wiscinsin players were waiting for it but the dousche ref never set the ball. The ASU lineman wouldnt get off the ball. Should have been called for delay of game. And yes, he did give up his body( ref called it), because if he didn't, it would have been change of possession and the clock would have stopped automatically. Clock never stopped and the refs looked at each other like dipshits until the supposed game ended.

Why didn't they just kick the field goal from the right hash? Don't they practice that... How dumb...

Why didn't they just kick the field goal from the right hash? Don't they practice that... How dumb...

I always wonder that..

But, the ref did blow the whistle after he set the ball down so there should have been a delay of game after the defensive guy jumped on it..regardless why they just didn't kick it or if they were taking too long, in the end it was a fk up by the refs.

Like I said, they should have never put themselves in that situation. Only bad things happen.

Of course we'd all be burning if that was UM and not someone else.

If the QB is running around stumbles and in regaining his balance the ball touches the ground he is down, right? Does he have to kneel? The QB touched the ball on the ground. Wisky should have been prepared to call a time out immediately at the end of the play regardless.

Of course we'd all be burning if that was UM and not someone else.

yep. I know I would be. while it was kinda dumb of their QB not to clearly spike it on the prior play, the refs made the wrong call.

always shitty to see "mob rule" like that though. everyone runs off the field, and the refs are just like "damn. guess it's over. let's GTFO of here."

Wisky got FUCKED!

guessing whoever those bums were... they won't be doing any other Big Ten/PAC12 matchups anytime soon

If the QB is running around stumbles and in regaining his balance the ball touches the ground he is down, right? Does he have to kneel? The QB touched the ball on the ground. Wisky should have been prepared to call a time out immediately at the end of the play regardless.

Looks like they were out of time outs. That's why it was so dumb to center the ball. .18 left in the game with no time-outs. Just kick the 30 yard FG from the right hash.

Looks like they were out of time outs. That's why it was so dumb to center the ball. .18 left in the game with no time-outs. Just kick the 30 yard FG from the right hash.

Ah, didn't know they were out of timeouts. That changes things. Yeah, the refs screwed Wisky. The refs should have set the ball and let them get their chance to win.

Damn talk about Bitter... WTF... I just don't understand some people..

Why didn't the kid just kneel or go down? Stupid. Never seen a QB just set the ball down like that.

LOL.

the man himself supposedly was trading insults with UW fans on twitter all summer.

That's professional. What a loser. If I was a Wisconsin fan I'd find his wifes Mercedes and take dump in the driver's seat. I'd take a picture of it and then i'd tweet her ass saying, "no bitch, that's karma."

That's professional. What a loser. If I was a Wisconsin fan I'd find his wifes Mercedes and take dump in the driver's seat. I'd take a picture of it and then i'd tweet her ass saying, "no bitch, that's karma."

Wow totally inappropriate for a coach

Is it Karma that Bret went 1-5 in his last six Bowls at Wisky, often choking as favorite?

Back