Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

wisconsin/lsu

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Fuck the SEC! Wisconsin up early 10-0. Would be a huge win for the conference.

I'm with you though Monster this would be huge I live in Arkansas and have to hear about the SEC to dang much!!!

Yeah I know some have been pegging LSU to be in the national title hunt with that top rated RB they have. Leonard Fournette or whatever?

This is practically a home game for LSU. Houston is only about 4 hours from Baton Rouge. Maybe an hour from the Louisiana-Tx border. This would be a big win for the B1G.

This is practically a home game for LSU. Houston is only about 4 hours from Baton Rouge. Maybe an hour from the Louisiana-Tx border. This would be a big win for the B1G.

At least this game is at Lambeau next year

Does anyone think Bob Stoops got in the ear of the Big 12 refs and said, "fuck those SEC assholes. Fuckem any chance you get"? These officials wont even look at Miles.

At least we don't have to play Wisky unless we both are in the Big Ten Championship Game (fingers crossed)

Wisky playing like they won. This could turn quick if they dont get their heads out of their ass.

Well like I said, looks like Wisconsin will blow this one. They have lost their 2 starting defensive lineman and now they cant seem to tackle or move the ball.

Well like I said, looks like Wisconsin will blow this one. They have lost their 2 starting defensive lineman and now they cant seem to tackle or move the ball.

When they were up 24-13, I started having this feeling that they'd find a way to let LSU get back in (and probably win) it.

wow. what the fuck is wisky doing? just handing the game to the SEC cheaters.

Back