Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

wisconsin/lsu

Wisconsin has lost 2 D linemen.... Young Back ups getting blown out...

Last edited:
The only conference game that mattered this weekend and it looks like the SEC will pull one over on the B1G yet again.

LSU scored again as I was typing this. Ugh.

Last edited:
Jeez. What a collapse. Way to fuck the conference right in the ass, Wisconsin.

As soon as they scored and were up 24-7, they expected LSU to lay down. Not worried about Wisky anymore. The fuckers cant play a full 60 minutes.

I have to remind myself that Wisconsin has lost two players on defense.

Still doesn't explain what the fuck happened to the offense, though.

Edit: Perhaps it's for the reason wlvrnstlr4life mentioned above.

Last edited:
I have to remind myself that Wisconsin has lost two players on defense.

Still doesn't explain what the fuck happened to the offense, though.

Edit: Perhaps it's for the reason wlvrnstlr4life mentioned above.

They haven't been able to move the ball through the air at all. Makes it easier for LSU to stop the run.

They haven't been able to move the ball through the air at all. Makes it easier for LSU to stop the run.

Yeah, their QB just threw a wobbler. . .

Followed by an INT. Methinks this game is over.

Yeah this QB is horrible and the play calling is even worse. Dumb fucks.

Boy Wisconsin has terrible receivers....and their QB is awful

The should just keep running the ball....

Idiots.

50 yards passing and down by only 4 points....Wisconsin is lucky...

I almost wish UM was playing Wisky this year, but if they did and beat the badgers the talking heads would just say that UM beat another crappy team and that the win doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
OK, you got the ball back, now run it down their fucking throats.

Aaaaaand...Wisconsin is going to get throttled this year by any team that can play some run defense.

Wisconsin stopped dominating the line of scrimmage. Why does play calling become different when you are up big? It shouldnt. They were jamming the ball down LSUs throat and then they started to call these stupid downfield bombs that werent even close to the receiver, instead of just going for the fucking 1st down.

Back