Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

wisconsin/lsu

Up by 17 and Wisconsin fell for a fake punt near midfield...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What stupid coaches...

Now ESPN can breathe easy and call the highlights like LSU creamed Wisconsin at the line of scrimmage without mentioning defensive lineman losses. As soon as both guys went down, pass rush ceased to exist and LSU run game found new life after being stuffed all game long. Stilllllllll, the Wisky offensive gameplan changed. Why? I have no clue. They still shouldve been able to keep scoring. Coach for Wisonsin sucks balls.

choke! My god wiskys qb pulled a matt Stafford. Dude sucked so bad in the 4th qtr.

But you just know the badgers will win the west, upset the East champ in the title game, then crap themselves in their bowl game.

Good game so far. Wisky O-Line is scary

That's what I was thinking. No inside or outside zone. Traps and crosses. Mostly, they just put 5 huge angry dudes up there and just try to run over you. There was a thread a few years ago on which B1G team would be your favorite if you couldn't have Michigan. Wisky for me, no question.

That's what I was thinking. No inside or outside zone. Traps and crosses. Mostly, they just put 5 huge angry dudes up there and just try to run over you. There was a thread a few years ago on which B1G team would be your favorite if you couldn't have Michigan. Wisky for me, no question.

Me too.

Doubts about Gary Andersen and his ability to manage a game, gameplan, clock, etc. in the 4th quarter of tight games. Last year's loss for Wisconsin at ASU is remembered for the ref at the end not letting Wisky snap the ball, but there were so many other missed opportunities.

How with a running game that scary good are you not able to close out a game is WAY beyond me. Some guys are just meant to coach at Utah State.

Not being ready for a fake punt near midfield when a team is on the ropes is just stupid... I seem to remember Auburn letting FSU do the same thing in the title game last year..

Not being ready for a fake punt near midfield when a team is on the ropes is just stupid... I seem to remember Auburn letting FSU do the same thing in the title game last year..

I think if I was coaching against Les Miles I would expect a fake on every punt. Mad Hatter.

It's not like Miles doesn't do it once every game, especially when his team is stagnant and incoherent. His fakes light fires under his team. Anderson should have known this. The people at home watching sure did. Dude is fuckhead coach. By the way, apparently Gordon not playing most of the 2nd half was the coach being pissed that Gordon was vocal about McEvoy being replaced at QB. The whole team was pretty much in agreement. Anderson's stubbornness cost him the game. It probably has cost him his teams respect, also.

It's not like Miles doesn't do it once every game, especially when his team is stagnant and incoherent. His fakes light fires under his team. Anderson should have known this. The people at home watching sure did. Dude is fuckhead coach. By the way, apparently Gordon not playing most of the 2nd half was the coach being pissed that Gordon was vocal about McEvoy being replaced at QB. The whole team was pretty much in agreement. Anderson's stubbornness cost him the game. It probably has cost him his teams respect, also.

If this true, that he has lost the respect of his team, then Wisky will struggle from here on the rest of the season. Nebraska moves up as favorite to take the west for the B1G championship game.

Back