Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Would you guys be for/against trading out of the 1st round?

If stafford is a bottom tier qb then go ahead and tell me just 15 current starters you'd rather have than staff. I get it he's not the greatest qb or most efficient qb in the league but you're high on drugs if you think he is bottom tier. Love how no one considers he was in a brand new system where they already said they were limiting him in. Haters gon hate.

He was actually ranked 15th last year by FO.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

I would take 5 over him. Brady, Rodgers, Luck, Wilson, and Rothlisberger.

Wow his names fitzpatrick and if you think tannrhill fitz geno teddy and an old broken palmer over stafford there is no helping your dumbass.... go smoke another one there bud.

Wow his names fitzpatrick and if you think tannrhill fitz geno teddy and an old broken palmer over stafford there is no helping your dumbass.... go smoke another one there bud.

That's how bad he is..go anywhere, anywhere and see if anyone thinks Matt is a top 10 QB.

The ones I list all had better years and most have better careers. Matt is a 1 season wonder..

Wow, Matt over Brees..that might be the dumbest thing I ever heard. I think you guys should just ban yourselves..And Romo our you kidding me?

Last edited:
Yeah because those guys are on the right side of 30 right?

And i said there were a couple up for debate you take everything stop extreme. Your vag must be the sandiest ever.

And i said there were a couple up for debate you take everything stop extreme. Your vag must be the sandiest ever.

22 in rating, 19 in yards per attempt, 25th in completion %, I know we can't use stats. He's had growth.

I would take 5 over him. Brady, Rodgers, Luck, Wilson, and Rothlisberger.

This right here and that's it!! Add Brees to the list

Iffy on Wilson though....

Last edited:
22 in rating, 19 in yards per attempt, 25th in completion %, I know we can't use stats. He's had growth.

Yeah and back to back 5000 yards seasons tell me he is better than the numbers he put up last year which is all we are trying to say. I'll agree he isn't elite or top tier even but he isn't a bottom of the rung QB. When you have qb's like fitzpatrick and geno smith and all the qb's that get drafted/traded because it is THAT hard to even find a decent QB and that's what we have and should be thankful. I know you want MORE because he is a first overall pick. Who else would you have drafted that draft? Sanchez is terrible and the only other QB we would have considered and all the other "top" guys IE Aaron Curry Jason Smith Andre Smith.... Yeah they would have been much better for us.... My point is just be thankful we have what we have because he really isn't as bad as you make him out to be.

I didn't add Manning because he has one more year and Brees because he has fallen off. Not sure about Teddy as it's to early. Brady looks like he can play 5 more years. Wilson may be the best of all of them arguably as he is such a smart player. Rothlisberger is the toughest QB and big time game player. Rodgers is the best along with Brady.

Last edited:
Of course he is. He is on hardest to evaluate because the ranking is based off of stats. This is no different than the argument posted based on 15+ QB's people would want. Quick google shows an article with him at 10. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-aaron-rodgers-tops-tom-brady-peyton-manning/

If I wasted my time, I could find one ranking him higher

" But he is developing into a good leader who delivers in crunch time"

Last edited:
Of course he is. He is on hardest to evaluate because the ranking is based off of stats. This is no different than the argument posted based on 15+ QB's people would want. Quick google shows an article with him at 10. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-aaron-rodgers-tops-tom-brady-peyton-manning/

If I wasted my time, I could find one ranking him higher

" But he is developing into a good leader who delivers in crunch time"

Think it would be difficult to find a national publication rating him higher than 10.

Wow, Matt over Brees..that might be the dumbest thing I ever heard. I think you guys should just ban yourselves..And Romo our you kidding me?

Romo has had a 9 year career with nothing to show but a few .500 seasons and a few yards. In 9 seasons, he has 2 meaningless wild card wins.

If that PI call against Pettigrew stood......Romo and Stafford would have the same number of career playoff victories.

That, and Romo has the best OL in football.....a top 3 WR....a HOF TE.....the best RB in football.....a good #2.....a good #3.

All that, and he needed luck to beat the Lions.

He's nothing more than good.

Romo has had a 9 year career with nothing to show but a few .500 seasons and a few yards. In 9 seasons, he has 2 meaningless wild card wins.

If that PI call against Pettigrew stood......Romo and Stafford would have the same number of career playoff victories.

That, and Romo has the best OL in football.....a top 3 WR....a HOF TE.....the best RB in football.....a good #2.....a good #3.

I agree everything you said is nothing more than average. But everything you said is also way better than anything stafford has done.....which means you agree stafford is below average. Such a hater...

And how is Matt better than that? How many playoff wins does he have. He gets a bad break because of a choke here and then but he's one good QB. Romo hasn't had the best OL every year during his career..And to be fair I never said he was anything more than good. But whether you think he's good, average or terrible he's been better than Matt. Or wasn't our OLINE ranked high in 2013?

Last edited:
And how is Matt better than that? How many playoff wins does he have. He gets a bad break because of a choke here and then but he's one good QB. Romo hasn't had the best OL every year during his career..And to be fair I never said he was anything more than good. But he is good..

Romo had a good line once....last year because their GM drafted lineman early in the draft. Something our moron has done only once since hes been here then ppl wonder why theres protection problems. Like its a big fucking secret that you need to draft good lineman to have a good oline. lol fucking brilliant gm we have.

Last edited:
Back