Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Would you guys be for/against trading out of the 1st round?

And if 2014 was "gains" for Matt Stafford, lord help us all. Nearly identical to 2013.

Because you're not intelligent enough to see the big picture. That's fine. I expect that from you bozos. You like the gaudy stats and the scoreboard lit up. Cool!! Hey, I do too, but I actually saw growth in Stafgord last year. Was it a down year statistically? Sure was, but he matured as a QB in a big way. If this team can get any type of running game and his OL stays intact, maybe you'll get to see those video game type numbers. Keep hope alive, little fella lol

Because you're not intelligent enough to see the big picture. That's fine. I expect that from you bozos. You like the gaudy stats and the scoreboard lit up. Cool!! Hey, I do too, but I actually saw growth in Stafgord last year. Was it a down year statistically? Sure was, but he matured as a QB in a big way. If this team can get any type of running game and his OL stays intact, maybe you'll get to see those video game type numbers. Keep hope alive, little fella lol

Yes he was better at getting out of his own way. Managed the game better. Understood defense was the best part of the team and he was to not screw it up. It was some good maturity and growth to realize that.

Growth? LMAO. Bottom tier QB but he had Growth. You crack me up.

Yes he was better at getting out of his own way. Managed the game better. Understood defense was the best part of the team and he was to not screw it up. It was some good maturity and growth to realize that.

You paint it in a negative light though. Like i said, FIRST year offense, FIRST year OC. It was a FIRST for everyone. Lombardi has already came out and said the shackles are coming off Stafford. Lombardi needed to find himself too ya know.....this offense should flourish

Growth? LMAO. Bottom tier QB but he had Growth. You crack me up.

AGAIN, you're a complete utter fkn moron who doesn't understand the game. You're too fkn stupid really. Try though ....please.

Look past the stats and the numbers, you fkn buttplug. He showed leadership and maturity, game winning drives and a playoff appearance to boot. Second year should be better

AGAIN, you're a complete utter fkn moron who doesn't understand the game. You're too fkn stupid really. Try though ....please.

Look past the stats and the numbers, you fkn buttplug. He showed leadership and maturity, game winning drives and a playoff appearance to boot. Second year should be better

Numbers don't mean shit. The guy was bad last year..how'd he show growth..that he could have a good drive after 55 minutes of failure? That he could hit a 5 yard slant after missing them the entire game..or was the the 4th down slide 2 yards before a first down?

You like to sound tough with the name calling, I assume it's so others look past your dumbasstry.

:lmao:

Numbers don't mean shit. The guy was bad last year..how'd he show growth..that he could have a good drive after 55 minutes of failure? That he could hit a 5 yard slant after missing them the entire game..or was the the 4th down slide 2 yards before a first down?

You like to sound tough with the name calling, I assume it's so others look past your dumbasstry.

:lmao:

Exactly! lmfao.....

150% clueless!!

You forgot the fn lol remark.

Bottom 3rd in the league but he showed growth, lol. Maybe he went from 27th to 26th and that's the growth you're referring to.

You forgot the fn lol remark.

Bottom 3rd in the league but he showed growth, lol. Maybe he went from 27th to 26th and that's the growth you're referring to.

What type of meds are you on? Listen you dumb fuck, it's not about the numbers.

What type of meds are you on? Listen you dumb fuck, it's not about the numbers.

Did I mention numbers? Where did I mention yards, or TD or first downs in any of my posts? No one is talking stats here. Its about ineffective play for large portions of the game..

Did I mention numbers? Where did I mention yards, or TD or first downs in any of my posts? No one is talking stats here. Its about ineffective play for large portions of the game..

And we were in every game last year except the Patriots game I believe.
I know it's hard for you to understand, but I saw maturity in Stafford last year. That's the growth i'm talking about. He's cool under pressure, never panics...

I know it's hard for you to understand, but I saw maturity in Stafford last year. That's the growth i'm talking about. He's cool under pressure, never panics...
He got my attention as well. He played real well and did not make mistakes that killed their chance of winning games. He did not put up gaudy stats but who cares as long as they win. Ebron really stunted their growth in the system but a light seemed to go on for him the last three or four games. If Ebron can play like a Graham then Stafford will have the stats some on this board covet. Would be nice to pick up a gem RB in the later rounds to really open things up.

Last edited:

I guess the defense wasn't a big reason why we were in those games..I didn't see it because it wasn't there..2011-2014 is one big blur..

Last edited:
I guess the defense wasn't a big reason why we were in those games..I didn't see it because it wasn't there..2011-2014 is one big blur..

The defense was a huge reason why they were in games. I never once said differently. BOTH the defense and Stafford being smarter with the football was the reason why they went 11-5. FACT

He got my attention as well. He played real well and did not make mistakes that killed their chance of winning games. He did not put up gaudy stats but who cares as long as they win. Ebron really stunted their growth in the system but a light seemed to go on for him the last three or four games. If Ebron can play like a Graham then Stafford will have the stats some on this board covet. Would be nice to pick up a gem RB in the later rounds to really open things up.

Someone who gets it!! Imagine that?!

I'm still on the Gurley train, but we could snag a good RB later.

Guess I didn't see the growth you saw. Guy looked identical.

But don't you think it's somewhat sad that we are using the word "growth" with a 7th year QB drafted #1 overall? We are treating him like a freaking freshman on a horrible CFB team.

Guess I didn't see the growth you saw. Guy looked identical.

But don't you think it's somewhat sad that we are using the word "growth" with a 7th year QB drafted #1 overall? We are treating him like a freaking freshman on a horrible CFB team.

How dare you. He had growth, growth damn it.

you don't need to put up gaudy stats to get good efficiency numbers like QB rating and QBR. you just need to be efficient. His poor efficiency numbers is basically the opposite of what you guys say he did last year. He threw the ball less and he still wasn't efficient doing that....

If stafford is a bottom tier qb then go ahead and tell me just 15 current starters you'd rather have than staff. I get it he's not the greatest qb or most efficient qb in the league but you're high on drugs if you think he is bottom tier. Love how no one considers he was in a brand new system where they already said they were limiting him in. Haters gon hate.

If stafford is a bottom tier qb then go ahead and tell me just 15 current starters you'd rather have than staff. I get it he's not the greatest qb or most efficient qb in the league but you're high on drugs if you think he is bottom tier. Love how no one considers he was in a brand new system where they already said they were limiting him in. Haters gon hate.

Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Luck, Wilson, Rapedude, Rivers, Ryan, Romo, Tannehill, Fitzgerald, Smith, Bridgewater, Palmer. That's 15, want any more..Because there are more..

Last edited:
Back