Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 25

Well V-Mart being hurt won't be playing C, and Avila has started like 18 straight games at catcher. So that had to stop. Boesch's thumb could be serious so he is out of the lineup. Inge shouldn't play after his mistake last night, plus popping out with Bases jacked. Magglio not playing is strange I guess. Other than that can't complain this is what is left.

This may have been mentioned already but did anyone catch Inge insisting that he made the right play last night.

I'm predicting Santiago and Santos will have big games.

And Jackson, just because....LOL

There has to be some serious pinch hitting late in this game if this lineup fails to produce. I would expect to see Avila later on if that's the case.

Hopefully Fister pitches well this afternoon. :/

Well, that first inning went surprisingly well.

We only got one run, but look how deep into the lineup we went.

Jackson leadoff homerun,

Santiago flys to left,

Young flys to the warning track in right,

Martinez walks,

Betemit singles to right Martinez to second,

Kelly sucks to third.

hellickson with 21 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Fister pitching,

jennings grounds out to Santiago,

damon flys to mudhen,

longoria grounds out to Betemit,

Fister with 15 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Tigers 2nd inning,

Peralta flys to center,

Raburn takes a changeup strike, lines to center,

looks like one of those 6/7 pitch innings,

Santos takes outside, lines to left,

hellickson 6 pitch inning now with 27,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Hit the ball hard there but nothing to show, at least they are getting good wood on the ball against Hellickson. Hopefully they will start dropping soon.

Come on damnit, 6 pitches?

I know the book on him says swing early in the count, but shit.......

Back