Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 25

Good Lord, you would have bitched if he threw 30 pitches because Fister would have sat too long and lost his groove.

Fister's getting umpjacked....pitch 5 should have been strike 3.

MI_Thumb said:
Come on damnit, 6 pitches?

I know the book on him says swing early in the count, but shit.......

Raburn and Santos crushed the ball, what more do you want? Basehits I guess.

tazmac said:
Good Lord, you would have bitched if he threw 30 pitches because Fister would have sat too long and lost his groove.

If you're talking to me.....then please shut the fuck up, because you know nothing, I don;t care how long Fister sits, I want to get Hellickson out of the game before 9 full innings like we saw last night.

If you're talking to someone else, still shut the fuck up.

Fister 2nd inning,

zobrist full count lines to Raburn,

krotchman strike call inside, squeezed, swings and misses, grounds out to Kelly unassisted,

ffjoyce strike call, slider in, changeup swings and misses, again on a foul tip changeup,

Fister with 29 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

jdbaker1 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Come on damnit, 6 pitches?

I know the book on him says swing early in the count, but shit.......

Raburn and Santos crushed the ball, what more do you want? Basehits I guess.

I want an inning to last longer then 6 pitches.

Fister throwing smoke today!

Down goes joyce, I've been wanting to say that for a while.

I like the bunt, might need to send AJax, we will need to manufacture some runs with this lineup.

jdbaker1 said:
I like the bunt, might need to send AJax, we will need to manufacture some runs with this lineup.

Might as well go small ball with todays linup.

Bunt, hit and run, straight steals, do it all.

Did Jackson stop running there?

How was that close with the double pump.

Whew! Avoided the strike em out, throw em out double play.

18 pitches that inning, much better.

4 strikeouts in an innings, yuck.

Tigers 3rd inning,

Jackson takes a slow curve low, fastball strike call, fouled at the plate, chases low and ball gets past catcher and Jackson runs to first safe,

Santiago fastball on/off the corner strike call, bunts down first foul, throw to first, trys to catch up to a high fastball,

Young takes a high changeup, fastball low, inside changeup fouled, throw to first, again, changeup tagged deep down left foul, fastball inside full count, throw to first, swings and misses Jackson running double clutch by catcher and Jackson is safe at second, second baseman late getting there,

Martinez takes a curve down and in, fastball fouled back, takes another high, curve fouled off, check swing and home plate ump says he wwent around Victor argues and asks for appeal from third, home plate ump ed hickox says no,

another F call,

hellickson with 45 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Fister 3rd inning,

fuld grounds to Peralta and close play, might have caught a break maybe not,

ffrodriguez a strike called a ball, bunts foul, fly down right mudhen jogs over and lets it drop foul, changeup called out on strikes,

shoppach fouls it back, fly to right mudhen nonchalants a catch over his head,

Fister with 38 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Back