Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread July 6

nice. medium bodied with Nicaraguan and Mexican longfillers, Nicaraguan binder and a robust Nicaraguan Habano seed wrapper.

I might have either 5 Vegas Miami or a Padron 4000 Maduro wrapper.

You're the fucking Cigar King, KC!!! The encyclopedia of stogies.....

ball stays up long enough for Delmon, that's 2 outs, 1 more out for Smyly with a chance to get the win.

shit,

Tigers lead 2 - 1.

Last edited:
Damn, I can't imagine how hot it must be in that Tiger costume.

Fucking Royals....shit.

too bad, Smyly seemingly got hurt, Leyland wanted to give him the chance to get out of the inning and in line for the win, now tie game.

Ortega warning up,

Why in the fuck wasn't someone warming up the second that they had to go out to Smyly???????

You're the fucking Cigar King, KC!!! The encyclopedia of stogies.....

lol.
I've had that Gran Habano, Uncle Jumbo liked them too.
Since I was 21/22. With all the Dominican, Mexican, other countires cigars, I enjoy Nicaraguan the most.

Back