Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread July 6

Indians getting beat up by Tampa 10-2 in the 5th and Toronto is up 1-0 on the Sox in the 3rd.

Close call!!!! with all those extra outs!!!

Last edited:
Alright the Blunder Twins are both up this inning. Let's see if one of them can run into one.

Good for Smyly, he gets out of the inning, 106 pitches, 2 runs 6 hits 0 walks and 10 strikeouts.

and all the Tigers have are 4 f'n hits off this sanchez, guy sucks against everyone else.

Lucky it was butler on third base and moves like he is running in cement shoes.

Smyly's 10 strikeouts are the most by a Tigers rookie since Mark Leiter also had 10 on 10/5/91.
rickthompson

well that's gonna shut me up about Delmon for awhile,
didn't expect it,
letter high 4 seamer is hit deep to left for a 2 run homer,
Tigers lead 4 - 2.

three at bats in a row Avila has had a close pitch near his head,

dirty sanchez over 100 pitches.

I was just getting ready to make fun of Delmon too before that homer...Wonder Twin Powers activate...form of a clothes wearing donkey.
Delmon's been hitting decent lately. I just get an upset stomach when I see him penciled in at lf.

Delmon's been hitting decent lately. I just get an upset stomach when I see him penciled in at lf.

yeah and we just knew something bad would happen delmon in left and mudhen at 2B,
hope tonight is the last game that happens with both at those positions.

Back