Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread July 6

are they gonna let this guy have a 6/7 pitch inning after Smyly struggled.

This bum has a 1.80 ERA against the Tigers this year. I'm convinced that's the only reason he's not in the minors.

All Raburn has to do is take his time and he gets Butler by a mile..

Jesus.....Young is a train wreck out there. The two buffoons strike this inning.

what a complete f'n clown show by delmon, Good God, how can you get so friggin discombobulated and twisted around like that.

Why the hell are they talking to Smyly? Should huddle up the rest of the team and talk to them!

I think they make a move over the 4 day all star break and Mudhen won't be with the Tigers anymore.

This is why I think it will be impossible to ever get going on a nice win streak...like 8 or 9 out of 10. Along with all the other inconsistencies, the defense gives too many extra outs.

Back