Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

100% on Al Borges

alonzomoseley_fbi

Were there any second half plays with Devin and Denard on the field at the same time? You know, the stuff that got us the lead in the first half? Just astonishing. OSU's D is not good. That was proven in the first half. Al Borges is not good. That was proven in the second half. Disgusting. This one was there to be had. And one big fat idiot gave it away.

Still, with this O line and this O coordinator, I'm thinking we should be happy with 8 wins. The O line is abysmal. I keep reading that Taylor Lewan is a high draft pick. I guess those people know things I don't. Because I always spend some plays a game just watching him and not the ball. Can't imagine that kid is an NFL left tackle.

yeah yeah they went 8-4 just like we all thought

that being said

the O playcalling in the 2nd half totally sucked balls.

yeah yeah they went 8-4 just like we all thought

that being said

the O playcalling in the 2nd half totally sucked balls.

Haha!!! Sad isn't it. I can't believe they didn't line Denard a tailback the entire game... How stupid.

Denard had how many yards in 1st half? How many in the 2nd?

Borges is an idiot who out-thought himself.

yea Borges got out coached by OSU D coordinator today, Borges has not got a clue, why he didn't have Devin and Denard in the backfield at the same time is beyond me, it worked the first half? and really on 4th and 1 he runs Robinson up the middle, Geez if your gonna use him to run the ball on 4th down i would think you would run to his strength's on the edge where he can use his quickness, he's not no 250 fullback..yep Borges in my opion played right into Ohio's game plan.....

He does it in every big game

especially big games on the road

how many ranked teams has Michigan beaten since Hoke and Borges took over?

the O has looked like complete crap in every big game

but "he doesn't have his guy in there"

"he needs a good rb and a good pocket QB"

you know we'll be forced to watch Al fucking Borges for another 3 years and scratch our heads

We traded offense for defense.

What I really need to have for my offense to be successful is the most talent in the nation at qb. And running back. Oh, and wide receiver. Right, can't forget the line too, yeah I need them too. But just to be certain I can win a game like this in the future, I need a kicker who can make a fg every time from 107 yards out.

- Al Borges

I am sick of hearing about "not having my guys". That is total BS. You work with what you have and Borges had considerable talent on the O. He just couldn't figure out how to use it although it was right there in front of him. I thought Hoke said something about not making excuses when he was hired.

agree rumsey
there was talent to work with

just do not understand his thinking

The "not having my guys" is legit only if the talent you have at time isn't going to win in ANY circumstance. There is no offensive scheme in the world that's going to compete for a conference title with Nick Sheridan at QB.

This team today had the talent to win, and they weren't given a legitimate shot to do so.

The "not having my guys" is legit only if the talent you have at time isn't going to win in ANY circumstance. There is no offensive scheme in the world that's going to compete for a conference title with Nick Sheridan at QB.

This team today had the talent to win, and they weren't given a legitimate shot to do so.

Yeah, that is why I was willing to give RR the benefit of the doubt in his first year. That year was painful. But this offense has plenty of talent. That is what is so very frustrating here.

I can already see how the playcalling in the bowl game will go. . .

So can whoever we play. I hope a lot of this is just giving seniors their due and it pays off some way.

DC 33

I would say open up the freakin' playbook since they don't really have much to lose at this point, but I'm beginning to wonder if said playbook consists of nothing more than a double-sided piece of paper with two plays on each side. Oh am I being too generous even here?

I would say open up the freakin' playbook since they don't really have much to lose at this point, but I'm beginning to wonder if said playbook consists of nothing more than a double-sided piece of paper with two plays on each side. Oh am I being too generous even here?
I think his playbook is actually a coloring book...

Why complicate it with colors...better to have it be a black and white connect the dots that starts with 1 and ends at 2.

Back