Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2015 WR George Campbell commits to Michigan

side note: Right now, George Campbell is considered the #1 WR recruit in the nation for the class of 2015

Hope he is a good recruiter, UM needs to keep up with recruiting good recruiters.

class of 2015... so he just finished his freshman year of high school?

Put it this way guys. He was the fastest person in attendance at The Opening. The video is at ESPN front page.

With Michigan's no-visit policy for committed prospects, Campbell says that won't be an issue with him.

"I'm committed to Michigan and that's final," he said.

that is forever away ...hopefully he doesnt have a change of heart

All things considered, it's pretty rare for a recruit to switch. We've certainly seen it happen, but the worst case I can remember was under RR and losing like 4 commitments in the class - 2 on signing day. Most kids stick to their word. Especially when kids commit this far out, it's usually a good sign that they'll stay committed.

With Michigan's no-visit policy for committed prospects, Campbell says that won't be an issue with him.

"I'm committed to Michigan and that's final," he said.

that's awesome.

only thing that could be better would be if he burned his other offers and tweeted the pics like that Tulley Tullman guy

All things considered, it's pretty rare for a recruit to switch. We've certainly seen it happen, but the worst case I can remember was under RR and losing like 4 commitments in the class - 2 on signing day. Most kids stick to their word. Especially when kids commit this far out, it's usually a good sign that they'll stay committed.

yeah, all the profile disappointments we had were mostly in basketball, now that I think about it.

didn't we also lose a couple high profile guys to USC/ND when Carr was still coach? though i guess that's still pretty rare

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoke was a great recruiter when he was here as an assistant
Players and parents really liked him

Back