Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

The good news is that a racist, sexist, anti democratic extremist can?t get enough votes in his party to get elected Speaker. The bad news is that the reason he can?t get enough votes is that he?s not racist, sexist, or anti democratic enough for a group of totally crazy extremists in the Republican Party. They truly want to end our democracy.

The good news is that a racist, sexist, anti democratic extremist can?t get enough votes in his party to get elected Speaker. The bad news is that the reason he can?t get enough votes is that he?s not racist, sexist, or anti democratic enough for a group of totally crazy extremists in the Republican Party. They truly want to end our democracy.

It's not a democracy it's a republic. democrats never seem to grasp that (by design) and understand yes there is a key difference.

And the bad news is that our "democracy" or "republic" as it were, (the distinctions no longer exist) ceased to exist more than 100 years ago. We are encased in a digital prison funded and controlled by globalists who have bared their ugly heads so that they are on display for anyone paying attention, who are gangsters at heart, and operate with the protection of a military industrial complex that conscripts our youth to fight contrived and controlled conflicts with no objective save to keep it going as long as possible so that this regime and can sustain itself and make money for its partners in crime, as it leads us into the pens.

It literally wants to kill us by the millions, and enslave us in the process. And your Democratic Party is as much if not more responsible for enabling these globalists than Republicans are. It's all rhetoric in Washington, otherwise, we'd see far more resistance to this evil plot -- or any at all.

Your exhortation of the selection of a Speaker of the House is so irrelevant to the true dangers that we, collectively, face at the hands of this cabal of psychopathic tyrants that you don't see the future it plans for the likes of us, even though it's been on display for at least 80 years.

Concepts like "racist" "sexist" "non-democratic" are but strings by which they pull on the profane to make sure that it never cuts them.

Look around AND beyond the so-called "urgencies" that our co-called valued institutions are promoting. They are smoke and mirrors. Dig deeper than that. Apply the same sense of urgency and ultimate effort as you do to the status the many MSU recruits you follow with such detail. You'll see a different climate than what we are directed to embrace. And it won't matter to you who is speaker of the house -- Joe McCarthy, Mike McCarthy, "Paul McCartney" you, or me.

Last edited:

So you?re saying, the problem is McCarthy is only a garden-variety, racist, sexist, anti-democratic extremist, as opposed to being a truly committed, racist, sexist anti-democratic extremist?

That?s actually pretty funny.

But you left out homophobic and trans phobic.

Why no love for the homos and the transgenders?

And the bad news is that our "democracy" or "republic" as it were, (the distinctions no longer exist) ceased to exist more than 100 years ago. We are encased in a digital prison funded and controlled by globalists who have bared their ugly heads so that they are on display for anyone paying attention, who are gangsters at heart, and operate with the protection of a military industrial complex that conscripts our youth to fight contrived and controlled conflicts with no objective save to keep it going as long as possible so that this regime and can sustain itself and make money for its partners in crime, as it leads us into the pens.

It literally wants to kill us by the millions, and enslave us in the process. And your Democratic Party is as much if not more responsible for enabling these globalists than Republicans are. It's all rhetoric in Washington, otherwise, we'd see far more resistance to this evil plot -- or any at all.

Your exhortation of the selection of a Speaker of the House is so irrelevant to the true dangers that we, collectively, face at the hands of this cabal of psychopathic tyrants that you don't see the future it plans for the likes of us, even though it's been on display for at least 80 years.

Concepts like "racist" "sexist" "non-democratic" are but strings by which they pull on the profane to make sure that it never cuts them.

Look around AND beyond the so-called "urgencies" that our co-called valued institutions are promoting. They are smoke and mirrors. Dig deeper than that. Apply the same sense of urgency and ultimate effort as you do to the status the many MSU recruits you follow with such detail. You'll see a different climate than what we are directed to embrace. And it won't matter to you who is speaker of the house -- Joe McCarthy, Mike McCarthy, "Paul McCartney" you, or me.

Serious question, which Neo Nazi website did you copy and paste that from you wacked out freak?

Serious question, which Neo Nazi website did you copy and paste that from you wacked out freak?

About the response I expected. So much for gratitude for showing interest. I think that I've demonstrated over the decades that I've posted here that I don't ascribe to any such organizations, but I knowingly dumped a large quantity of reality on your lap, so, naturally you'd recoil. That was intended as well.

Answer: None. That's (sic) my own words. Who is actually informing us in this way? You can start with these sources:

World Economic Forum
GE
ATT
GM
Verzion
The Atlantic Council
DAVOS
The Council of Foreign Relations
Tri-Lateral Commission
Tavistock Institute
United Nations
CDC
WHO
US Congress
President of the United States (no matter who is holding office)
Club of Rome
Henry Kissinger ... read his 1974 report on population control
Bill Gates
Klaus Schwab

This list but scratches the surface.

Like I said ... figure it out yourself, like I did.

NOTE: There are no links by design. You can visit these sources yourself or not. Or live in the fog of Democrat-vs.-Republican, if so that you aren't too distracted by the next 2.5 juco-DL-transfer from Pennsylvania Military College who is poised to transform the Spartan run D into the best in college football.

odds may be increasing by the no Kevin rounds of rejection. round 5 rejected. odds someone will nominate trump .05%

Last edited:

do you have some examples of how these people are racist, sexist and anti-democratic or what makes some of them extremists?

Disagreeing with your racist, sexist anti-democratic, extremist politics isn't enough, you need to provide some actual examples...

Last edited:
odds may be increasing by the no Kevin rounds of rejection. round 5 rejected. odds someone will nominate trump .05%

For real though, can we get the show on the road? I was promised Hunter Biden on a platter. It's the only way we can save our country.

by1b98zqv1aa1.png

do you have some examples of how these people are racist, sexist and anti-democratic or what makes some of them extremists?

Disagreeing with your racist, sexist anti-democratic, extremist politics isn't enough, you need to provide some actual examples...

come on johnny... spartan mack is eagerly awaiting your response so he can read it carefully, and entertain your thoughts in good faith. and he is open to being convinced, and - like any reasonable person - is fully aware that his own arguments may be flawed (as usual).

I actually did not realize that he couldn?t be president again after being out of office for at least 4 years. For some reason thought that 2 terms was consecutive only. So if trump win [sic] he can only be president for four years?

Yes. Although, the language is somewhat ambiguous, since it doesn't bar someone from being nominated VP, and then succeeding to office again.

So Trump could be elected again in 2024, and then in 2028, Don Jr. gets elected and nominates his dad for VP. Trump Jr. then dies in a freak elephant hunting accident on day 1 of his presidency, while coked out of his mind with Kimberley Guilfoyle, and Trump Sr. basically gets another (albeit unelected) full term.

Repeat that scenario with Erik and Ivanka, and he could have 5 terms as president.

Since it never occurs to you to look up actual source material, I went ahead and read the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution for you.

no person can be elected president more than twice (there are no further qualifications to that ban, i.e. it doesn't matter if the terms are consecutive or not), and serving as president for two years or more of a someone else's term (e.g. a VP who takes over after a president dies) counts as one election.

so the maximum someone could serve as president is now just under 10 years, if they took over as president with less than two years remaining in a term, and then got elected twice.

the remaining text of the amendment just provides that the amendment will not apply to anyone currently in office when it's proposed (this would have been Harry S. Truman).

Interestingly, only two presidents before FDR attempted to run for a third term (Grant and Wilson). Wilson actually tried twice (1920, and 1924). And Teddy Roosevelt ran for a 2nd full term in 1912, but this would've been blocked by the 22nd amendment if it had been ratified then, b/c he had already served more than 2 years of another presidential term (McKinley's).

Also, if FDR could've been president for another 4 years, we'd be a much better country today... so much awfulness happened during the immediate postwar years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no speaker. Just more portion that the America hating Republican Party can?t be trusted to run a lemonade stand much less the US Government. Pathetic.

This is funny.

You didn?t clarify if Kimberly Guilfoyle also dies in the elephant hunting expedition.

And if she does, does she get tusked?

The image of Kimberly Guilfoyle getting tusked is pretty vivid.

The constitution had nothing to do with FDR not having another four years.

That was God.

Also, vice presidential eligibility regarding the time of the succeeding first term was actually in question with Gerald Ford. By a matter of days he wouldn?t have qualified for a second term elected.

Not that it mattered.

This is funny.

You didn?t clarify if Kimberly Guilfoyle also dies in the elephant hunting expedition.

And if she does, does she get tusked?

The image of Kimberly Guilfoyle getting tusked is pretty vivid.

The constitution had nothing to do with FDR not having another four years.

That was God.

Also, vice presidential eligibility regarding the time of the succeeding first term was actually in question with Gerald Ford. By a matter of days he wouldn?t have qualified for a second term elected.

Not that it mattered.

Yeah, I mean, I know FDR died early in his 4th term and that had nothing to do with the 22nd amendment. Just adding it was a shame is all..

And yeah. she also dies. After Don Jr gets trampled by a rhino, she gets turned on, in her coke-infused stupor, thinking the rhino is an "Alpha Male" and asks the rhino if it thinks her tits are still perky. Then it tramples her too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnny is nothing, if not well schooled in his tribe?s hyperbolic rhetoric.

It?s a little hard to make the sexist label stick when one of the more vocal of the extremer extremists is Lauren Boebert, who reportedly has a vag.

Interestingly, humorously, curiously, and ironically, Bobert here is at a crossroads with her longtime HOR GOP GF MTG W/A VAG also, reportedly, who supports McCarthy, and is like ?let?s take the win and get on with it.?

Makes sense to me. You have 90% of the very slim majority on one side, I say, the Republicans should take the win and get on with it.

You gotta wonder when Marjorie Taylor Greene becomes a leading voice of reason in the United States House of Representatives.

I read MTG leveraged her support for McCarthy to extract promises from him to appoint her to several influential committees. smart.

Boebert is too dumb to work a deal like that.

I don't understand who they want instead, if they're not just holding out for some political gains, like MTG. It's not like anyone else is coming in a close second.

I read MTG leveraged her support for McCarthy to extract promises from him to appoint her to several influential committees. smart.

Boebert is too dumb to work a deal like that.

I don't understand who they want instead, if they're not just holding out for some political gains, like MTG. It's not like anyone else is coming in a close second.

Seems to me these - I think they?re mostly Freedom Caucusers - seem to be willing to cut off their noses to spite their own faces.

I live here in California, I?m reasonably familiar with Kevin McCarthy, and I will be the first to concede that he ain?t no Abraham Lincoln, he ain?t no Theodore Roosevelt, he ain?t no Ike Eisenhower, and he ain?t no Ronald Reagan.

Right now, he is as good as it gets for the Republican party.

Seems to me that the 90% of the elected Republicans in the HOR should get together and push back and put a little pressure on the freedom caucus. They should let them know that shit could get a lot worse than McCarthy if the Republicans do not get their shit together and get this done.

Even fucking Donald Trump agrees with that.

Can you believe it? Me, Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene, all on the same page.

Who woulda thunk?

Last edited:
Back