Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

Why are there three house races in CA not yet called nearly two weeks later and they don?t even have 75% of it counted yet. What the actual fuck

Down to only 1 in CA now and at 96% in the R only has a 593 vote lead. after that looks like Alaska will be bringing up the rear. D in front doesn't have 50% so some alternative second choice rule they got up there is holding it up but looks to me like Michchamps old girlfriend Palin is likely to lose. LOL

There are a lot of Q nuts on Truth that are way too easy to poke. Yes believe it or not when I see people spouting off Q crap as if anyone normal would still be expected to buy any of that string along shit I bark at em. I also still believe it's likely half of em are Psyop plants trying to goad and entrap. bunch of idiots.

Tards 221 Demoncrats 212 with two outstanding

Last edited:
I can't believe GA republicans selected Walker in the first place.

That can be said about many Senators in the Senate on both sides of the aisle. There was a Detroit talk show host in the 80s and 90s, a prescient one, who warned about China, digital currency, government surveillance, CIA, FBI, and DOJ corruption, and more topics that are subsuming us today, who called DC "Disneyland on the Potomac." Were it only that farcical.

Last edited:
there are way too many people that strictly vote along party lines (on both sides)

With such harsh-edged issues that cut the electorate to the quick, how else should voters vote these days? Favorite songs of the candidates?

With such harsh-edged issues that cut the electorate to the quick, how else should voters vote these days? Favorite songs of the candidates?

Well, like in this one case, if being "pro-life" "supporting teh troops" "backing the blue" and pro-marriage-between-man-and-woman-and-family-is-sacred are really that important, don't vote for the guy that beats his wives/girlfriends & kids, and forces his many girlfriends to have abortions, claims to have served in the military and also been a cop.

I guess turnout really does matter if a full 80-90% of the electorate are as retarded as Hershel Walker and just pull the lever without thinking... but that also kinda undermines the whole concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Could be.

I never voted for Obama in a general election, but nevertheless here he is singing one of my favorite songs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7xbVNIWR9UA

Who knows? If I had voted for him, it?s possible, we would be living in a different world today.

Well, like in this one case, if being "pro-life" and pro-marriage-between-man-and-woman-and-family-is-sacred are really that important, don't vote for the guy that beats his wives/girlfriends & kids, and forces his many girlfriends to have abortions.

I guess turnout really does matter if a full 80-90% of the electorate are as retarded as Hershel Walker and just pull the lever without thinking...

When the alternative is a guy like Warnock, who advocates the exact opposite policies, where is the choice? Why are these two the actual candidates? How does that even occur?

And, the same lack of deliberation and determination exists on the other side of the ballot. The incumbent is definitely no choirboy, not that the MSM noticed.

So, his voters also mailed in their ballots without "thinking."

Last edited:
Well, like in this one case, if being "pro-life" "supporting teh troops" "backing the blue" and pro-marriage-between-man-and-woman-and-family-is-sacred are really that important, don't vote for the guy that beats his wives/girlfriends & kids, and forces his many girlfriends to have abortions, claims to have served in the military and also been a cop.

I guess turnout really does matter if a full 80-90% of the electorate are as retarded as Hershel Walker and just pull the lever without thinking... but that also kinda undermines the whole concept.

Well, Walker lost?I?m no math wiz nor any elections expert, but I?m pretty sure that means he got less than 50% of the vote.

That would mean that a whole lot of retards also voted for Warnock.

One might say the retard vote was split - perhaps between Republitards and libtards.

Perhaps John King at CNN should start paying attention to and focusing on this important - and apparently growing - demographic.

Well, Walker lost?I?m no math wiz nor any elections expert, but I?m pretty sure that means he got less than 50% of the vote.

That would mean that a whole lot of retards also voted for Warnock.

One might say the retard vote was split - perhaps between Republitards and libtards.

Perhaps John King at CNN should start paying attention to and focusing on this important - and apparently growing - demographic.

aw fuck, yeah, let me clarify: by "80-90% of the electorate" I mean the 40-45% that mindlessly vote GOP and the 40-45% that mindlessly vote Democratic

So for the first time in almost everyone?s lifetime ? since 1923; that is a clean century-the United States house of representatives has failed to elect a speaker of the house on the first ballot.

Who knows what happens now? Maybe they will all just give up and go home.

Which probably wouldn?t be the worst thing that could happen.

So for the first time in almost everyone?s lifetime ? since 1923; that is a clean century-the United States house of representatives has failed to elect a speaker of the house on the first ballot.

Who knows what happens now? Maybe they will all just give up and go home.

Which probably wouldn?t be the worst thing that could happen.

Still a .0001% chance it'll be trump that gets Nancy's gavel.

Back