Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

blount says he'll run right through suh

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
lol...i wonder if suh will respond?

Hopefully he does...on the field. I don't think I'd be running my mouth about Suh if I was Blount, but I like it...

It will be interesting if the comments are true. It will fuel to the fire for a front seven that is ready to tear some peoples heads off!!

We aren't the best team against the run. However Tampa's oline has been looking like shit lately. When Suh drives Blount into the dirt for a 6 yd loss he better not get up swinging. That's my only word of advice to him.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]We aren't the best team against the run. However Tampa's oline has been looking like shit lately. When Suh drives Blount into the dirt for a 6 yd loss he better not get up swinging. That's my only word of advice to him.

in a street fight....I take Blount.

Blount should shut his mouth since his own coach doesnt even have the confidence in him to be a full time back....it was stated he will spilt carries this year. Part time player talking shit to an all pro rookie is genious lol....better be a fake account.

I wouldn't piss Suh off.. but LGB is a beast.. Who cares if the FB page is real or not.. I hope Suh takes it to heart

Suh is one mean man on the field and I wouldnt want him all riled up if I were the Bucs. Our LBers are light years better this year than last. Our defense could be top 10 this year.

He's a nasty dude. We're turning into a defense with a nasty mentality. I would love for us to turn into the kind of defense that punches players in the mouth (figuratively speaking) for talking trash.

If Suh gets a square hit on LGB and puts him out for the year, I can promise you NO player will ever trash talk him again... fake account or not.

It was probably SilverLionRush...and if it works this time he'll be at it again next week.

schles192 said:
Why do I have visions of an empty helmet flying across the field?

If suh hits him square I am not sure the helmet will be empty.

wheels002 said:
schles192 said:
Why do I have visions of an empty helmet flying across the field?

ya I mean Blounts never ever taken a hit before....some of you slappys are to far gone.

the man is 6' 240 lbs and runs a 4.6 forty....I think he will be fine.

SLICK said:
wheels002 said:

ya I mean Blounts never ever taken a hit before....some of you slappys are to far gone.

I've watched your spill for years now, you just like to ruffle the feathers of posters. The Lions could go 19-0 and the following season you'll still play the same bullshit, I'm on to your game.

adam86107 said:
SLICK said:

I've watched your spill for years now, you just like to ruffle the feathers of posters. The Lions could go 19-0 and the following season you'll still play the same bullshit, I'm on to your game.

you disagree , LeGarrette Blount cant take a hit ?

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]We aren't the best team against the run. However Tampa's oline has been looking like shit lately. When Suh drives Blount into the dirt for a 6 yd loss he better not get up swinging. That's my only word of advice to him.

in a street fight....I take Blount.

In a street fight? Why would you take Blount? Who knows who's the tougher of the 2? None of us, that's for sure. But Suh is 300 lbs+ and is athletic with retard strength. Blount is a beast as well and obviously has a temper. It would be a heavyweight tilt for fun but i'm going with the big man (Suh) on this and it has nothing to do with being a homer. Would love to see them fight.

Back