Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bowl Games

One last excuse to get day drunk during the holidays! Go Blue!!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Is someone going to make a game thread?

Why don't you start it? - and in the OP invite b311j to start a different one, because he traditionally does the game threads.

And if he starts a different one, I'll merge them, or delete yours, or sort it all out somehow.

Go Blue!!!

So watching UCF play here, Nebraska could be getting a good one with Frost. Impressed with how they've been able to go toe-to-toe with Auburn.

I hadn't realized that after their Blake Bortles led team beat Baylor in a BCS game a few years back that they had sunk to 0-12 2 years later, and now 2 years after that he has them back here on the big stage.

This Oklahoma offense is ridiculous. That's a damn good Georgia defense, and they're just carving them up. Georgia really needs to hold them to a FG here at the end of the half.

Last edited:
Georgia kicker nails a 55 yard bomb right before the half to give them a little hope and maybe take back a little momentum. Except OU gets the second half kickoff.

OU has such a suspect defense that it is possible for UGA to hang and possibly win. OU needs to score and deflate any UGA hope.

on the OK Vs Georgia game its easy to look back and say it didnt make sense but that squib kick with 8 seconds left was terrible. :shrug:

Someone earlier in this thread compared Michigan to Nebraska. Maybe we should add Oklahoma, too.

I did in the other thread. Nebraska has never recovered from firing Frank Solich.

It seems we will never recover from Lloyd's retirement.

Last edited:
Back