Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cam Newton interview

Hoopster....surprised he's not on this board. What was Matthew Staffords first name according to him?

Last edited:
Yeah, I was the guy who's girlfriend said she saw jason smith walking out of the lions office with a lions jersey thrown over his shoulder. LOL. Anyway, yeah they were all tall tales except two. 1. My mom did sit next to Aaron Gibson on a plane and we talked to him after (this was when I was DrewMike99_____ on the old ESPN boards). 2. My wife dated Dan Orlovsky before we started dating. She even went to J. Alexanders in Novi with Dan, Kitna, and Kitna's wife. She met Dan when she called him out for putting bible versus on a football at the mens thing they have/had at ford field. Our first date was at a sports bar in Livonia and it was preseason and I had to sit and watch her ex play on a big screen as he played for the texans at that time. As you would guess, I'm thrilled he's back in town.

Yeah, I was the guy who's girlfriend said she saw jason smith walking out of the lions office with a lions jersey thrown over his shoulder. LOL. Anyway, yeah they were all tall tales except two. 1. My mom did sit next to Aaron Gibson on a plane and we talked to him after (this was when I was DrewMike99_____ on the old ESPN boards). 2. My wife dated Dan Orlovsky before we started dating. She even went to J. Alexanders in Novi with Dan, Kitna, and Kitna's wife. She met Dan when she called him out for putting bible versus on a football at the mens thing they have/had at ford field. Our first date was at a sports bar in Livonia and it was preseason and I had to sit and watch her ex play on a big screen as he played for the texans at that time. As you would guess, I'm thrilled he's back in town.

So you and Orlovsky are eskimo brothers?

Thing is, it looks to me like, in the heat of battle, opponents have learned that screwin' with Suh, they can get into his head...

The Green Bay dude he stood over and actually DIDN'T stomp on...just stomped next to his head...that dude, every scrum, was untying Suh's shoe...supposedly...

So I think Cam Newton is trying to get in Suh's head...

But I think - and I hope - Donkey Kong is just laughing at the silliness.

I'm pretty sure Suh is much smarter than Newton - just he has a short fuse in the heat of battle; maybe Suh's team mates need to recognize what's going on and calm the dude down...

But Cam Newton calling him Donkey Kong in a pre-game presser?

That's just dumb.

I don't think that's gonna get into Suh's head.

Last edited:
Back