Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cardinals week 2 prediction thread.

I can promise you, your view of the field will be better than mine for sure. The press box At UoP Stadium is not exactly well situated.

Plus, you get the luxury of not having to write a column afterwords, and I am required to if I get a press pass.

Post your rough draft, I'm sure we can add a few gems ;)

I have no idea where I'm sitting yet. I guess I'll find out when I get there. Friend's nephew has the tickets. I hope I'm not getting punked and gonna get left outside the stadium. Lol.

Post your rough draft, I'm sure we can add a few gems ;)

Yeah, but I need things that will make it past my editor. If I let you guys add gems, it's going to be a three sentence column. HAHA!

Man, I'd love to see what Tony could add to it, but it would still never make the "family filter".

I have no idea where I'm sitting yet. I guess I'll find out when I get there. Friend's nephew has the tickets. I hope I'm not getting punked and gonna get left outside the stadium. Lol.

Look at the bright side man, tailgating outside the stadium is still better than sitting on the couch at home.

Play some cornhole, a little ladder ball, get some burgers.... it's the best place to be on a Sunday except inside the stadium.

... hell, at some stadiums it's BETTER than being inside. I direct your attention to Cincinnati, where tailgating is serious business.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I need things that will make it past my editor. If I let you guys add gems, it's going to be a three sentence column. HAHA!

Man, I'd love to see what Tony could add to it, but it would still never make the "family filter".

If we lose, LKP is your go to guy.

Megatron 10 for 121 against Patrick Peterson last year.

We need this game so badly because we have never won in Washington where we play next.. Have to get the W..

I would spice that bad boy up, bro!! ;) I always wanted to be a sports writer....

Back